You meet Attack on titan gang chap. 3

~previously~

*you say while saying the rules and giving them a tour and about to introduce them to your staff which you have a butler 3 chefs and 6 maids*

China (Yao Wang) - Ela now that you gave us a tour what now aru?

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - I will intoduce you guys to my butler, 3 chefs and 6 maids they are done doing the chores I gave them now they are in the living room follow me.

*you lead the 15 human countries to your living room since you guys were on the 5th floor to introduce them to your staff arriving and going in the living room*

Fredrick Fire (chef #1) - who are these boys Ela?

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - Fredrick Fire, Fredrina Fire, Freddy Fire, Wanda Wind, Wendy Wind, Wednesday Wind, Wyna Wind, Wayna Wind, Wilanda Wind and Elijah Earth this is Alfred F. Jones aka America, Arthur Kirkland aka England, Feliciano Vargas aka North Italy, Lovino 'Romano' Vargas aka South Italy, Antonio Fernandez Carriedo aka Spain, Ludwig Beilschmidt aka Germany, Francis Bonnefoy aka France, Matthew Williams aka Canada, Gilbert Beilschmidt aka Prussia, Ivan Braginski aka Russia, Peter Kirkland aka Sealand, Matthias Kohlr aka Dennark, Yao Wang aka China, Roderich Edelstein aka Austria and Kiku Honda aka Japan Alfred F. Jones aka America, Arthur Kirkland aka England, Feliciano Vargas aka North Italy, Lovino 'Romano' Vargas aka South Italy, Antonio Fernandez Carriedo aka Spain, Ludwig Beilschmidt aka Germany, Francis Bonnefoy aka France, Matthew Williams aka Canada, Gilbert Beilschmidt aka Prussia, Ivan Braginski aka Russia, Peter Kirkland aka Sealand, Matthias Kohlr aka Dennark, Yao Wang aka China, Roderich Edelstein aka Austria and Kiku Honda aka Japan this is Fredrick Fire, Fredrina Fire, Freddy Fire, Wanda Wind, Wendy Wind, Wednesday Wind, Wyna Wind, Wayna Wind, Wilanda Wind and Elijah Earth the Fire triplets are my chefs, the Wind six are my maids and Earth is my butler now let me show you to your new rooms which is on the 8th floor since my room is 801 Alfred across from me which is room 802, 803 is Arthur, 804 is Matthew across from Arthur, 805 is Yao next to Arthur, Francis is room 806, room 807 is Ivan, room 808 is Sealand, room 809 is Feliciano, room 810 is Lovino, room 811 is Ludwig, room 812 is Antonio, room 813 is Roderich, room 814 is Matthias, room 815 is Gilbert and room 816 is Kiku the staff floor is the 3rd floor.

England (Arthur Kirkland) - is there a secret room in my room for me to practice my magic?

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - yes there is my castle has a lot of hidden rooms oh and of course passages oh and I can engrave your names on your bedroom doors so you guys know which room is yours.

Germany (Ludwig Beilschmidt) - zhat is a good idea Ela but how?

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - I know some of my people who are wood carpenter's that can do that I already called them and they will be here tomorrow morning to engrave your names on your bedroom doors don't worry we should train in the morning so we can be occupied and no protests you'll just workout while I wait for you guys to train with you guys ok.

*all 15 human countries nod yes*

All 15 - yes Ela.

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - good get some rest training starts at 5 a.m. you guys can rest now I will patrol the city in case of criminals if not I will be back and if you need anything call for Elijah my butler he'll get it for you or if you have a question about me for him he'll do his best to answer it.

~now~

Elijah Earth - hello do you guys have any questions that I might be able yo answer?

China (Yao Wang) - not right now aru.

Elijah Earth - well if you have questions or need anything come and find me.

*with the attack on titan gang Armin Arlert's p.o.v*

Levi Ackerman - tch well we are back in the hetalia dimension.

Armin Arlert - I think we should take some shelter at that big house over there near the human countries personification's world meeting building Captain Levi.

Eren Jaeger - Armin that is a great idea what do you think Captain Levi?

Levi Ackerman - good idea Armin but we should knock and see if anyone can let us stay for a bit and introduce ourselves especially Hanji.

*they all nods and hop towards your cattle and knock only top see a male worn forest green eyes wearing a butler outfit*

Elijah Earth - hello I am Elijah Earth I am the queen's butler.

Levi Ackerman - hello my name is Captain Levi Ackerman this is Erwin Smith, Hange Zoe, Armin Arlert, Eren Jaeger, Jean Kirstein, Connie Springer and Mikasa Ackerman.

Elijah Earth - why are you 8 outside this castle?

Eren Jaeger - what do you mean a castle?

Elijah Earth - this huge building is a castle that royal people like my queen lives in anyway why are you guys here in the front entrance?

Levi Ackerman - we are from another dimension we are soldiers from a survey corps thing and we need someplace to stay for a bit just until we go back to our dimension.

Elijah Earth - alright come in I will get the queen.

*Elijah leads the Attack on Titan gang in and to the living room while you are training room training not only you but also the hetalia immortal human personification countries after training all the countries are tired and sore*

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - ok you boys can go and rest for the rest of the day because your finished training for today.

*the countries all nod and go take a nap while they're body heals you leave the training room sweaty and now showered when Elijah comes and says*

Elijah Earth - my queen there are 6 males and two females in a weird outfit called survey corps soldiers go to your office and start working.

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - ok and whenever your perfectly ready bring the new guests in my office while I am working ok.

Elijah Earth - yes my queen.

*you go to your office and start on paperwork while working a few hours later with the AoT gang*

Levi Ackerman - ok I want everyone to be good while we are here.

Elijah Earth - well the queen is in her office right now so follow me.

*Elijah leads the Attack on Titan gang to your office and knocks you say come in and he opens the door and and lets them in your office you look up and silently tell Elijah that he can finish all his tasks you gave him and turn towards the Attack on Titan gang and say*

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - who are you and why are you here?

Levi Ackerman - hello my name is Captain Levi Ackerman this is Erwin Smith, Hange Zoe, Connie Springer, Armin Arlert, Eren Jaeger, Jean Kirstein and Mikasa Ackerman we are from the Attack on Titan dimension and we need a place to stay until we can go back to our own dimension.