Yao asks you out on a date chap. 10

~previously~

Unfamilar pirate male with an eyepatch on his left eye while the other is emerald he also has a hook on one hand and a sword in the right side of his waist - hello love what are ye doing here lass?

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - who are you two?

Unfamilar pirate male with an eyepatch on his left eye while the other is emerald he also has a hook on one hand and a sword in the right side of his waist - my apologies love my name is Captain Arthur Kirkland I am feared and fierest pirate of the seven seas love.

Unfamiliar pirate male with green eyes, tan skin, old school pirate clothes holding a battle axe - hola chica my name is Captain Antonio Fernandez Carriedo conqueror and also feared pirate of the seven seas.

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - oh um hello my name is Queen Elementa Trident Star a Greek Mythology Queen Warrior Goddess from the Elemental Planet, the Elemental Kingdom but please do call me Ela for short I am also a superhero named Elemental Star.

Captain Antonio Fernandez Carriedo of the seven seas - I have heard of you my mama used to tell me legends, stories and myths about you I didn't know you are real and we also heard of the Battle of Elemental Destroyer who won?

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - the Hetalia human personification countries, Attack on Titans gang, my cousin and me I killed the Elemental Destroyer.

Captain Arthur Kirkland - have you ever been on a pirate ship before Ela?

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - what is a pirate and a pirate ship?

~now~

*after your walk to which Captain Arthur Kirkland and Captain Antonio Fernandez convinced you to let them walk with you the three of you finish your walk and go separate ways you to your uh replica of your castle and the two Captains to they're pirate ships once you arrive you go in and go to your chamber when your about to go train you hear a knock you open your chamber door and see Yao standing outside with red in his cheeks and in his kimono*

Yao Wang (China) - hey Ela aru I wanna talk to you alone can I come in aru?

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - sure come in Yao.

*you let Yao in and he closes the door and says*

Yao Wang (China) - Ela I am in love with you ever since we met aru will you go on a date with me aru?

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - yes I will but before we date I have to turn you into a god like me.

Yao Wang (China) - I know aru I am willing to risk it so how long am I going to be a god aru?

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - the rest of your immortal life Yao and you also will be king of my planet also.

Yao Wang (China) - huh King Yao Wang I like that aru.

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - I have a spell in my spell book but I need my cousin Loki to help since I am also transferring some of my powers into you Yao but you will also unlock and also discover new powers every uh year on your birthday ok Loki I will tell him.

Yao Wang (China) - what did Loki say aru?

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - he said he will perform the spell and is on his way now.