Battling the Elemental Destroyer with them chap. 6

~previously~

Jean Kirstein - I wonder if we won and Eren can go back to being a full human like Ela said and I hope Ela is alright we're worried about her.

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - I'm fine so don't worry about me guys.

*they jump and turn to see you and they run to hug you and once they hug you that is when you tense and stiffen from the physical contact and Levi notices and orders then to let you go*

Levi Ackerman - so did we win the battle Ela?

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - yeah no more titans which means Eren are you ready to become fully human and like yourself again?

Eren Jaeger (Titan form) - yes I am ready.

*you nod and say the spell to make Eren fully human and back to his old self again once he is back to normal and no longer a titan shifterafter the spell*

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - your back to before you were bitten by a titan Eren.

Eren Jaeger - thank you Ela.

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - don't thank me Eren it was you guys that believed in me that motivated me to defeat and kill those bad titans you guys showed me that I am so much stronger than I know I am and more stronger than the Elemental Destroyer so thank you guys for making me realize this.

Jean Kirstein - it was nothing but I know that we all wanna say this to you so I will say it for my friends your welcome and thank you for saving and helping us defeat and killing those bad titans and for making Eren fully human once again.

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - no problem but we aren't done yet we have another battle in the Hetalia dimension my enemy and his Kitary army is here but he is in another country far away from my replica of my castle in the Elemental Planet, the Elemental Kingdom my homeplanet and I still have a lot to teach you guys and the Hetalia human personification countries lets go.

~now~

*you, Levi Ackerman, Eren Jaeger, Erwin Smith, Jean Kirstein, Hange 'Hanji' Zoe, Connie Springer, Armin Arlert and Mikasa Ackerman go back into the portal to go back to the Hetalia dimension so you, the hetalia gang and the main Attack on Titan gang can train until its time after a few months of training you sense the Elemental Destroyer is here its time for battle on the hetalia meeting world building with the Attack on Titan Eren Jaeger's p.o.v*

Alfred F. Jones (America) - all dudes and dudettes here are 29 earpieces so we can communicate through each other and since this battle is started by Ela's old enemy the Elemental Destroyer she is our leader we follow her commands and all.

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - thats a really good idea Alfred everyone take one how do I put it on.

Alfred F. Jones (America) - just put it in your ear and turn the volume up tp where you can hear us and when you talk just press this gently and talk.

*after doing what Alfred said they all have they're communicators in Sealand asks*

Peter Kirkland (Sealand) - Ela why can't I come and help?

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - because this is a grown ups job and also too dangerous for you Peter so we protect you from harm Hungary should be available to take care of you just until the battle is over and finished ok.