Telling them about your past and enemy chap. 4

~previously~

*the countries all nod and go take a nap while they're body heals you leave the training room sweaty and now showered when Elijah comes and says*

Elijah Earth - my queen there are 6 males and two females in a weird outfit called survey corps soldiers go to your office and start working.

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - ok and whenever your perfectly ready bring the new guests in my office while I am working ok.

Elijah Earth - yes my queen.

*you go to your office and start on paperwork while working a few hours later with the AoT gang*

Levi Ackerman - ok I want everyone to be good while we are here.

Elijah Earth - well the queen is in her office right now so follow me.

*Elijah leads the Attack on Titan gang to your office and knocks you say come in and he opens the door and and lets them in your office you look up and silently tell Elijah that he can finish all his tasks you gave him and turn towards the Attack on Titan gang and say*

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - who are you and why are you here?

Levi Ackerman - hello my name is Captain Levi Ackerman this is Erwin Smith, Hange Zoe, Connie Springer, Armin Arlert, Eren Jaeger, Jean Kirstein and Mikasa Ackerman we are from the Attack on Titan dimension and we need a place to stay until we can go back to our own dimension.

~now~

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - ok but you guys will have to help me and the Hetalia human personification countries with my problem.

Levi Ackerman - what is your problem so that we can help you Ela?

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - well have any of you heard of the Elemental Destroyer and the Elemental Star?

Armin Arlert - well me, Eren, Erwin, Jean, Levi and Connie have and we are huge fans of the Elemental Star why?

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - well I am Elemental Star so I want you guys to promise me that you won't tell anyone humans and your friends.

Levi Ackerman - your Elemental Star good because we are looking for you since in our dimension it says that only a Greek Mythology Queen Warrior Goddess from the Elemental Planet, the Elemental Kingdom which is you that can kill all the Titans and summon a portal with your magic to take us back to our dimension and also we can visit you and you can visit us.

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - well that is true but after I kill Titans and my enemy the Elemental Destroyer I have to go back to my homeplanet which is the Elemental Planet, the Elemental Kingdom but not without a king to rule my planet and kingdom but also to teach me everything about humans, Earth even what love is and how to love oh and I can't kill those Titans in your dimension I am sorry.

Eren Jaeger - wait why not Ela?

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - because if I use my magic and my powers the Elemental Destroyer will sense, locate, discover and find out I am using my powers to find me and kill me and also I can't use them at the same time because if I do I either die or explode into pieces and my planet and kingdom will be ruled by the Elemental Destroyer because he wants me dead, is in what you humans call it in love with me and to destroy my people, kingdom and planet I can't let it happen so I am the only one who can stop him and the Titans but separately so England, Romania, Norway and Loki are here to perform a spell that makes it hard to detect, sense, locate and find me and my powers and magic so I can actually.

Erwin Smith - that is good because after they are done performing that spell we are taking you to our dimension to help us fight Titans and in return we help fight your enemy the Elemental Destroyer.

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - well he is bringing an army called the Kitary cousins of the Chitari you and the human personification countries will be fighting the army while I am fighting the Elemental Destroyer in the sky and go into space to destroy the Kitary Planet.

Jean Kirstein - no we won't let you do that.

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - its the only way and besides I am way older, stronger and faster than you guys combined I will be fine guys don't worry about me but I will also train you guys and your soldiers.

Levi Ackerman - but what about your parents Ela?

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - well I never had parents at all the only family I had was my two uncles, Loki, Thor, Superman, Supergirl, my palace staff and my people although I don't come out of my chamber at all only to train.

Erwin Smith - Ela we are sorry so is Levi what happened to your parents and how did it happen?

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - well my parents were killed by my enemy the Elemental Destroyer they were battling his father when he stabbed them but before they died they killed his father then they said a message to me, my cousins, my uncles, my kingdom and my people but I don't know and then they died in the battle field ever since then I have locked myself in my chamber only coming out so I can train and since I am a Greek Mythology Queen Warrior Goddess from the Elemental Planet, the Elemental Kingdom I don't eat, sleep and drink so the human personification countries are going to try and get me to eat human food.

Eren Jaeger - wow so you isolated yourself your whole life and also shut your people, uncles, cousins and the whole world out because of your parents death?

Queen Elementa 'Ela' Trident Star aka Elemental Star - yes and I don't know anything about human technology because well my training room is like my cousin Thor's friends mutant friends have the kind of technology I have.