about 10000000000000 warnings for you

Dear anonymous person on the internet:

Hello! This is JadeOwl196 and I am writing a crossover! This is a crossover of Percy Jackson and Alex Rider cause I love both of them and I don't see much of them on WattPad (or anywhere else). Well I have a bunch of warnings for you:

- THIS IS MOST LIKELY EXTREMELY CRINGY. Please read at your own risk.

- This fanfic is biased towards Percy Jackson cause I like it more than Alex Rider. Which basically means Percy is more of the main character in this fanfic than Alex. Percy will get most of the cool powers and stuff like that. If you like Alex better than Percy you probably won't like this fanfic.

- Percy's twelve but he's gone through the whole titan and giant war thing. Which means Percy would be like 6 in the Lightning Theif but I'm changing the plot. Lighting Theif happens in summer when Percy's 8, Sea of Monsters happen in the same year in winter when Percy is 9, Titan's Curse happens in the next summer when Percy is 9, Battle of the Labrinth when he's 10 in winter, Last Olympian on Percy's 11th birthday, then the whole Heroes of Olympus thing happens for a year and then the giant war finishes on July 18th. (I'm not sure when the war happens so I'm just going to go with this) The story will start on Percy's 12th birthday. I'm doing this just cause I wanted Percy to be younger than Alex.

- Alex won't be a demigod.

- I will (or I'll try to) write in the same style as the canon Percy Jackson and Alex Rider. So when it's Percy's POV it will be in first person and in Alex's POV it will be third person.

- Paul won't be in this story cause he doesn't have much of a part. Let's just say he never existed. Sorry people who like Paul and blowfish.

- I know Percy's mother's dream job was an author but let's pretend it was being a news reporter cause I need them to move to England because of her work and there isn't much point in moving to England just to become an author.

- Percy will be very OP (Overly Powerful). Plz don't complain.

 - This story is also on fanfiction.net on my account (JadeOwl196).

That's pretty much it.

NOW TO THE STORY!! (on the next chapter)