4❤️

Tremaine
"Tremaine." I heard a voice say as the hospital room opened. I looked over seeing Autumn walk in with Prime behind her. Just seeing her brought a smile to my face. "Are you okay ?" She asked grabbing my hand. "I'm straight." I replied. I studied her face as she looked at me with sadness in her eyes. "Autumn I'm good..it's just a seizure plus you mad at me remember." I said. "That's something serious Tremaine a seizure is nothing to take lightly and I don't care about that right now..we can handle that anther time right now you just needa get better." She replied. "Nigga you scared tf outta me." Prime added. "My bad man..can you give me and Autumn a minute." I said looking at him. He nodded as we did our handshake before he left out the room leaving just me and Autumn. It was silent for awhile before I decided to finally break the silence. "Come here." I said patting the spot next to me on the bed. She hesitated but finally came over by me. "I'm sorry." I said putting my arm around her. "Be real with me, do you wanna be with me ?" She asked playing with her fingers nervously. "Of course I do." I replied. I would love to be in a relationship with Autumn I'm just scared I guess you could say. "So what's stopping you ? If you wanna be with me why did you sleep with Diamond ?" She asked. I sighed knowing the question was coming. "Diamond was a mistake..a huge mistake. I wanna be with you I'm just scared, you not like other girls I've dealt with. You something special and I don't wanna hurt you." I explained honestly. "Every relationship has problems and everybody makes mistakes, I know we're gonna have our problems and our disagreements but I'm willing to get through all that because I love you and your my bestfriend before anything." She said looking up at me. "Soo you wanna be my girl ?" I asked smiling. "Duh nigga." She replied blushing. "Come here girl." I said kissing her. "Don't mean to interrupt but Tremaine you're all cleared to go home for the night." My doctor said walking in. "You not staying by yourself tonight, you coming to my house." Autumn said grabbing my clothes. "Autumn I will be fine." I chuckled changing out of the hospital gown. "Nope I'm not taking any chances." She protested. I got all my things leaving out the room. I said my goodbyes to Prime and hopped into Autumns car. "You can finally meet Kianna." She said happily as she drove. "Who ? Autumn you know I don't like meeting new people." I replied frowning. "Kianna is my cousin remember I told you she's living with me now." She said. "Oh yea I forgot." I said yawning. I haven't gotten any sleep all night so I'm definitely finna be knocked out.
Autumn
"Tre we here." I said shaking Tremaine gently as he slept peacefully in the passenger seat. "Tremaine get up." I said tapping him. "I'm up." He said stretching before getting out the car. I got out going into the apartment building unlocking the front door. "Ah ah shows off at the door. You know the routine." I say pulling him back before he could step in any further. "Ughh I just wanna go to sleep." He replied kicking his shoes off. He walked to the back going to my room. I went into Kianna's room to see her sleeping peacefully with her tv still on. I cut off her tv before going to my room where Tremaine was laid out on my bed shirtless. I rolled my eyes changing into my night clothes before laying next to him. "Bae." I said kissing his cheek then his neck. "Mm Autumn stop I'm sleepy." He said moving over. I rolled my eyes laying my head on his chest. I started closing my eyes until I felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. I took it out his pocket looking at the text message as I sat up.
Diamond HoeAss 🏌🏽‍♀️: Part 2 ? 💦
This bitch needs to get tf on somewhere. I'm addressing all this shit tomorrow morning and Diamond is being removed from the picture. Period.

The drama will come in the next chapter or the chapter after that