19❤️

Tremaine
"Nigga slow down." Prime said snatching the pills out my hand. "You popped two pills already and smoked 3 blunts back to back. Wassup with you ?" Ghost asked. "Stressed." I said sitting back on the couch. "Ew bitch go away." I heard Prime say as Angel sat on my lap. "Shut up." Angel said. "Move." I said looking at her. "So Tremaine how is Autumn ?" Dc asked making Ghost and Prime laugh. I shot him a look as Angel turned towards me. This nigga did that on purpose. "Why would you know how that bitch is ?" She asked mugging me. "Watch yo mouth." I replied. "So now you defending the bitch ?" She asked. I grabbed her neck pushing her off me and into the wall as she gasped for air. "Didn't I just tell you to watch yo fucking mouth ? Don't ever speak on her like that again." I said choking her harder. Ghost stood up pulling me off her making her fall to the ground breathing hard. I sat on the couch rubbing my temples, it's like the room started to spin or some shit. "Get out." I said. "What ?" Dc asked. "Everybody get the fuck out." I responded. "That's the drugs talking." Prime said going to the door with everybody. I picked up my phone as I got a text from Autumn, she begged me to bring her some Chick-Fil-A because she don't like the food they serving. I grabbed my keys stopping to get the food and then headed to the hospital. I walked in as she scrolled on her phone. "I got your food." I said closing the door behind me. "Thank you." She said snatching the bag and digging in. I sat by her bed watching her every move. My head was still spinning from the pills and I was tryna keep it together. "What ?" She asked as she ate her fry. "Get an abortion." I blurted out. "Excuse me ?" She asked. "An abortion. Get one." I repeated pulling a stack of money out my pocket. "Um no I'm not the fuck is wrong with you ?" She asked. "We don't need a baby right now. We not ready." I replied.
Crystal
"Bitch run us all this shit !" I yelled pointing my gun at this goofy ass bitch Naomi. Jae snatched off her bracelet and necklace as I took her phone. "Come up out them shoes." Jae said looking down at her feet. "You bitches are lame as fuck." Naomi said taking off her shoes. "And you finna go home barefoot." I replied. "You was popping big shit & think word wouldn't get back to us ? Goofy." I said taking everything out her pocket. We ran back to my car laughing leaving her standing there looking stupid. "Dumb ass bitch." I said speeding off. "She was spooked." Jae said laughing as she counted the money we out Naomi pockets. "She run her mouth too much." I said pulling off. Before I knew it a car came speeding into my car hitting my side making my car do a complete spin in the middle of the street as cars were coming. "Oh shit !" Jae yelled. I tried controlling my car but it was too late. My car got hit at least 4 times. "Ah shit." I said grabbing my forehead feeling the blood dripping, I tried moving my leg but I couldn't even feel that shit. I looked over at Jae who was bleeding and looked like she had no life left in her. "Jae you good ?" "Nah man." She replied trying to keep her eyes open. I watched as the car who hit us sped off, I threw my head back in pain as I heard the sirens.
Autumn
"Get yo mf ass out !" I yelled at Tremaine throwing the tv remote at him. He lucky I got shit hooked up to me cause I would've got up and whopped his ass. An abortion ?! Fuck him. "You know we not ready for a fucking baby." He said dodging the remote. "No you not ready ! I'll take care of my baby by my damn self, we don't need you for shit." I replied. "I got niggas tryna kill me you think I really wanna bring a baby into this world ?" He asked. "Niggas tryna kill you not me, my baby don't got shit to do with that. Just leave don't even come around me and my child. We don't need you and we never will." I responded. "Don't fucking call me when yo ass start struggling cause I fucking tried to tell you." He said walking out slamming the door. I really can't believe he just said that shit. I looked at the stack of money he left on my bed and picked it up. "He's so dumb." I said putting the money in my bra. I won't get no abortion with this but I'll surely go shopping with it. I got on twitter seeing a bunch of drama.

This bitch swear somebody scared of her

This bitch swear somebody scared of her. I FaceTimed Kianna wondering if she knew what was going on. "Hey boo, everything okay ?" She asked. "I'm good. Have you been on Twitter ?" I asked. "No why ?" She asked curious. "Go look at Naomi recent tweets." I said. The screen said paused meaning she was looking at the tweets. "Girl." She said taking me off paused. "She's talking bout Jae and Crystal." She replied. "What ?! What happened ? I've only been in the hospital for a few hours and I'm missing everything." I pouted. "Prime just rushed outta here to go to the hospital. Dc called him and I guess Jae and Crystal ran up on Naomi and robbed her. After they robbed her Crystal car got hit and she spinned into traffic and was hit like 4 times. From the texts Prime sending me Crystal got a broken leg and busted forehead and Jae well she going through it." Kianna explained. "Oh my god, I gotta get outta here to see them." I said. "No you stay there and relax the boys are there with them everything will be okay." She replied. "Okay but what is #LLK4L ?" I asked referring to Naomi tweets. "Long Live Kingston 4 Life." Kianna replied. "Bitch what ?! He died ?" I asked surprised at this tea. "Damn girl you really not up to date. It's been a very eventful two days love. The boys killed him yesterday and from what Prime told me Tremaine pulled the trigger. Prime and them just kidnapped him." She said. I cringed at even hearing Tremaines name. "Girl that's fucking crazy. I gotta get outta here I'm missing everything." I replied. "Oh sis that's not even all the tea. Word on the street is Angel pregnant and-." I cut off her before she could even finish. "Kianna I gotta go." I said quickly hanging up. I sat in the hospital bed in complete shock after hearing all the tea Kianna spilled. Angel pregnant ? Kingston killed ? Naomi robbed ? Jae and Crystal in the hospital ? What the fuck is going on.