29❤️

Autumn
I woke up before everybody and decided to make breakfast for us. I went to the bathroom brushing my teeth before heading downstairs. I started on the pancakes singing along to the music that played from my phone. "Hi." I heard a small voice say from the kitchen entrance. I looked over seeing Imani standing there rubbing her eyes. "Hey." I smiled at her. "You have a pretty voice." She said walking over to me. "Aw thanks." I replied. I finished cooking with the help of Imani. She reminds me of Sean so much from her personality to her looks. "Ready to eat ?" I asked her as I fixed her plate. "Yes." She smiled sitting at the table. I put her plate in front of her as I sat across from her with my plate. "Are you Uncle Dre girlfriend ?" She asked randomly. "Uh no I'm not." I laughed. "Well damn." Dre said walking into the kitchen. "Don't say bad words Uncle Dre." Imani said making me laugh. "I'm sorry." He replied making a plate. "Karina still sleep ?" He asked sitting next to me. "I guess so she hasn't came out yet." I replied. "Ima go see him today, hopefully everything is okay." He said. "Can we talk before you go ? We got a lot to talk about." I replied. "Yeah we do." He agreed.
Karina
I don't even have the energy to get out this bed. I don't wish this feeling on my worst enemy, it's depressing. Sean is literally the live of my life. He's been there for me through everything and treats me so good. If I lose him I don't know what I'll do. "Mommy wake up." Imani said walking into the room. "I'm up baby." I said smiling at her as she laid next to me. Damn she look just like Sean. "I miss daddy." She said laying on me. "I know Mani but he'll be back soon." I said playing with her hair. "Promise ?" She asked holding out her little pinky. "I promise." I said intertwining our pinkies.
Crystal
Everything has been crazy from me and Jae wreck to Sean getting shot. Nothing is going right and it's stressing everybody out. I walked into the house from my hair appointment seeing shoes that wasn't mine laying on my steps. First of all everybody that come over know to take they shoes off at the door. I sat my purse down taking my gun from inside before going upstairs. I walked into me and Ghost room seeing him and this bitch laid up. He was shirtless with his arm around her as she laid on his chest in a bra. I fucking knew it I knew his ass was up to no good. I took my gun off the safety shooting the edge of the bed making them both jump. "Hey. I'm home mf." I said walking over to his side. "Crystal it's not-." He started before I cut him off. I hit him in the mouth before slapping his stupid ass. "Shut yo ass up. You low down dirty ass dog ass nigga." I said mugging him. "Outta all people in the fucking world you sleep with her ?!" I yelled pointing my gun at this stupid ass bitch he had in my bed. I should blow this hoe brains out right now. "Crystal just hear me out." He said. "You a dirty ass bitch and I hope you ready for this ass whooping that's finna come yo way." I said putting my hair in a ponytail walking over to this whore. "Crystal I'm sorry please don't kill me." She said getting out the bed.

I made this chapter short on purpose cause I'm sleepy and not telling y'all who he was cheating with until the next chapter lol. But y'all comment who y'all think it is 🙂