17❤️

Tremaine
"Autumn ?" I asked walking around her house. "Yo where you at ?" I asked walking upstairs. I came over to talk to her and make things right. She wasn't answering the door but I knew she was here since I seen her car. I used the key she gave me when she first moved here but she was no where to be found. I walked into her room seeing the light on in her bathroom. I walked in seeing her laid on the floor. "Autumn. What happened." I said rushing over to her. I took the pill bottle out her hand seeing only 3 pills left. "Leave me alone." She mumbled. I picked her up carrying her to my car speeding to the hospital. They took her to the back as the nurses reassured me she would be fine. I can't help but to think this shit is all my fault. I paced back and forth growing annoyed and impatient. "Are you with Autumn Lynch ?" The doctor asked walking up to me. "Yes. Is she okay ?" I asked. "She's fine, we were able to remove most of the pills. She's gonna be doing a lot of throwing up to get the remaining pills out but other then that she'll be fine. We'll keep her overnight. You can go see her." He explained walking away. I went inside her room making her quickly wipe her tears. "You can go now." She said sniffing. "I don't want too." I replied sitting next to her bed. "Well I don't need you here." She said. "Autumn cut that shit out." I said making her look away. "Look at me, why the fuck would you take all those pills ?" I asked grabbing her face gently making her look at me. "It's obvious why." She said. "No it's not now answer the question." I demanded. She sighed looking down as she mumbled, "because I wanna die. I just wanna fucking end it all." She said. "Excuse me ? Don't ever say no shit like that. Wassup with you ?" I asked. At this point I was very concerned, I never seen her this down before. "Nothing is up with me Tremaine. Just let it go please." She said beginning to cry. "Talk !" I yelled becoming annoyed at how stubborn she was being. "My dad has been lying to me about my mom and Crystal is my sister just like in that fuck ass dream I told you I had..and I'm fucking..nvm." She stopped. "And you're what ?" I asked. She sighed looking me dead in my eyes as she answered. I thought I could pass the fuck out right there after she said what she said. I stood up froze not knowing what to say or do.