27❤️

Dre
I pulled the trigger and watched as Chris body dropped to the ground blood poured from his head and his breathing stopped instantly. Goofy ass nigga really thought I was finna do that snake ass shit. More shots went off making me run inside the house to look for Autumn. I stopped at a door that had a bunch of locks on it and I could hear a female crying, it has to be Autumn. "Fuck man." I said looking at the locks thinking about how I'm finna get this shit unlocked. The rest of the boys ran in from the backyard holding Sean up. He had blood all over his shirt and blood coming from his mouth. The sight made me wanna kill somebody. "What the fuck happened to him !" I yelled. "He got shot in the stomach." Prime said. "Somebody get this fucking door unlocked." I said rushing to Sean's side. "Watch out watch out." Prime said moving everybody back. He shot the locks on the door until they popped. We all rushed down the stairs to a cold basement. "Autumn." I called out still holding onto Sean. "Dre ?" I heard a voice whisper. I walked around looking for a light since it was so fucking dark. "Found it." Dc said turning the light on. I couldn't believe my eyes when the lights came on & if Sean wasn't out of it and bleeding he would've lost it too. There Autumn was, tied up and bloody with a little girl in her lap and another female laid out on the floor. Sean's daughter and his baby mama. These niggas took a 4 year old. I watched as Prime and Ghost untied everybody helping them up.  "Daddy." Sean's daughter Imani said with tears in her eyes. "Let's get outta here fast." I said. We gathered everybody making our way through the house. I put Sean in the front seat of my car as Autumn sat in the back with his daughter and baby mama. "Come on Sean don't do this shit to me." I said speeding off as he coughed up more blood. "Take care of Mani for me." He mumbled. "You gon be Ight, I'm not letting you die on me." I said looking over at him. Sean all I got, I ain't got no family left. "Dre be careful there is a kid in the car." Autumn said putting the seatbelt on Imani. I pulled into the hospital parking lot not even caring to park. I hopped out helping Sean out rushing him inside. "I need a doctor !" I yelled as Sean closed his eyes. No no no no. This shit can't be happening. Doctors rushed over laying him on a stretcher as they rushed him to the back. I tried following but got pushed back by doctors. "Come on Dre just sit down." Autumn said limping to me. I pulled her into a hug making sure not to squeeze to tight. "He's a solider." She whispered to me rubbing my back. I looked up as the hospital doors opened and the rest of the crew came in. "Autumn I'm so sorry this shit is all my fault." Tremaine said rushing to her. "Save it. I'm fine let's just worry about Sean." She replied. "So anybody care to explain who these two are ?" Dc asked looking at Imani and Karina (The Babymama). "This is Imani Sean's daughter and her mama Karina." I said. Karina suddenly opened her eyes before anybody could reply. "Dre ? What happened ?" She asked looking around. I explained everything to her and she spazzed out. I sat next to her trying my best to comfort her. "I got it." Autumn said sitting next to her pulling her into a hug. We sat here for hours with no update. Doctors even checked the girls just to make sure nothing was damaged on them. They were all good Autumn was just gonna be limping for a few days but the baby was good surprisingly. "Uncle Dre is my daddy gonna be okay ?" Imani asked looking at me as tears filled her eyes. "Yeah he gon be good. You gotta stop crying for him though, you know he don't like that." I said wiping bear tears placing her on my lap. I'm telling her he gon be straight but shit even I don't believe that. I can't even stomach the thought of losing my brother. "You okay ?" Autumn asked grabbing my hand. "I'm straight..are you okay ?" I asked looking at her bruised face. "I'll survive." She said looking down. "What they do ?" I asked making her look at me. "Not here, can we walk about it later ?" She asked. "Yeah and you gotta tell me everything." I said. She nodded kissing me. "I will." She said. "Damn are they gon come tell us what the fuck going on." Tremaine said annoyed. "I'm saying though, mfs been out here for hours." Prime added. "Everybody just be patient." Autumn said. "I want my daddy." Imani said bursting into tears. "I know baby we'll see him soon." Karina said picking her up from my lap. This shit tearing me apart on the inside. I wish I could just take all this shit back, I wish we never would've came back to this fucked up city, and I wish I would've kept Sean out the streets from the beginning. This shit just started a war, blood gotta spill and I don't care who blood it is.

Whaaaat not I'm back with a update 🥴😭 this chapter is everywhere I gotta get back into my books I been gone so long lol