18❤️

Autumn
"Tremaine say something." I said as he stood by my bed froze. "You really pregnant ?" He asked rubbing his forehead. "Yes..I just found out the doctor told me." I explained. "Damn." He mumbled. "See this is why I didn't wanna tell you." I said on the verge of tears. "Nah I'm not saying it like that." He sighed sitting down. "Then what is it ? Say something." I said. "Autumn a baby is a lot of work. I don't know how to be no father." He replied looking at me. "And I don't know how to be a mother but we're gonna learn. It's our first child Tremaine it's gonna take time." I said. Honestly I'm just as scared and shocked as he is, when the doctor ran test on me I didn't expect her to tell me I was pregnant. "So what about us ?" He asked. "There is no us. You fucked that up and it's like you don't even care cause you still fucking with the bitch that you cheated with." I said rolling my eyes. "So you just over me like that ? We can't try to work it out ?" He asked. "I'm not over you I still love you always will love you but I'm not playing these games with you. The cheating and the lies I'm not dealing with it." I said. I love him but I refuse to be cheated on and lied to. He looked at his phone rolling his eyes before shoving it in his pocket. "I gotta go." He huffed. "Tuh bye Tremaine." I replied with attitude. "What ?" He asked. "You must be going to see yo bitch, this right here is what I'm talking bout you just keep proving to me you don't care about our relationship and you never did." I explained. "It's not even like that Autumn. I'll see you later." He said kissing my forehead before walking out. I looked at my stomach trying to process the fact that a human was growing inside me. My life changed so fast and so much has happened in these past few hours it's crazy.

So this is really short and boring but it's just something to hold y'all until I come up with the next chapter