7❤️

Tremaine
"So before you saw me at the party you knew who I was ?" Autumn asked as we walked on the beach. "Yeah..I just wanted to see if you was gon be stuck up. I know almost everybody." I replied. "It's something I've been dying to ask you." She said. "What is it ?" I asked. "What was the problem between you and Marquis ?" She asked. I almost threw up just hearing that nigga name. "It's a long story but money, drugs, and set ups were involved. Basically a few years ago I was set up, I got shot 5 times and was robbed. Marquis set me up with the help of somebody else but I don't know who the second person is." I explained. "Set you up how ?" She asked curious. I sighed knowing all these questions were gonna be asked sooner or later. "I put Marquis on and once he started making his own money he thought he was better then me. So one night we were supposed to meet up to talk and squash shit since he was like a little brother to me, he sent me an address to meet him. So I pull up and it's like an abandoned building but I didn't think nothing of it I just thought that's where he was trapping at. I got out the car and soon as I stepped out I was shot in the shoulder. Two niggas came running up on me demanding all my money, my jewelry, and my drugs. When I told they bitch ass no the taller one shot me again in my shoulder after that they took everything and shot me 5 more times before running off. I was shot twice in the shoulder, once in the stomach, and once in the leg." I explained remembering the day like it was yesterday. The first time I thought my life was over. "After that Marquis went around bragging about how he set it up." I added. "Where was Prime when all this happened ?" She asked. "Miami But he flew here the same night, why ?" I asked confused on what that had to do with anything. "This is just a prediction but have you ever thought that maybe the reason Prime doesn't like Kingston and Chris is because they helped Marquis ?" She suggested. "Nah they wouldn't do that." I said shaking my head. "Bae think about it, that's probably why they act so weird around Prime because they know he knows something." She said looking up at me. I suddenly grew angry even thinking about them betraying me like that. "Bae relax you have to find out the truth before you go do something crazy." She said bringing my attention back to her. "I gotta meet up with all them at midnight anyway so I'll get to the bottom of this." I said. "Midnight ? What happened to us spending time together ?" She asked letting go of my hand. "Come on don't act like that I gotta meet with them and HBG at Club Liv to discuss business." I explained knowing she was gonna have an attitude. "Whatever." She said dryly as she turned back around walking towards the car. "Autumn !" I yelled running after her. I finally caught up with her gently grabbing her waist. "What Tremaine ?" She asked irritated. "Don't be mad." I said trying to kiss her. She pushed me back crossing her arms, "I'm not." She said. "I'll bring you to the meeting with me tonight and after we can stay and have some drinks." I said making her smile. "Okay." She said happily going to the car. This girl is so spoiled. Hopefully nothing pop off tonight I don't need Autumn getting hurt. Most importantly I'm gonna find out if Kingston and Chris had something to do with this shit.