5❤️

4:00 A.M.
Omniscient
"You look so handsome son." She said smiling as she admired her son. "Ma..how did I get here ?" Tremaine asked looking around. "Where am I ? Where is Autumn ?" He asked beginning to panic. "Relax, your in heaven." She smiled grabbing his hand. "Heaven ? What ?" He asked confused. "You were shot in a drive by baby, your in a coma." She replied. He looked around seeing a bunch of clouds, trees with fruit, and gold gates. "A drive by ?" He asked still confused. Suddenly the clouds began to move apart as he could see him, Kingston, and Chris sitting outside their cars. He watched and listened closely. "Man we getting money left and right we don't got time to entertain no dumb shit." Chris said to Kingston. "You just scary nigga." Kingston said playfully. Tremaine watched as they began to play fight like two kids. "Aye aye." Tremaine said getting their attention. "Who car is that ?" He asked making them turn their attention to a car that was slowly driving up. They all pulled out their guns ready for anything when suddenly the car pulled up as a person stuck half of their upper body out the window shooting at the three boys. They shot back until Tremaine was shot in the chest and head making the car speed off. "Tremaine !" Kingston and Chris both yelled running to him. Tremaine watched the events unfold with tears in his eyes. He watched as Chris held him in arms trying not to let the tears fall and as Kingston called for the ambulance. "You gon be good. I promise." Chris said rocking back and forth with Tremaine still in his arms. "And that's how you ended up here." His mom said grabbing his attention. "What about Autumn ?" He asked. "She's by your hospital bed everyday, she won't let the doctors pull the plug. She has faith your gonna make it through." His mom replied. "Ma I missed you so much." He said trying to hug her but it's like his arms went right through her. "Ma ? What's going on ?" He asked as she started to disappear. "I love you baby but it's not your time to go." She said disappearing into the clouds.
Tremaine
I quickly sat up with sweat running down my face and my heart beating 100 mph as I looked around the room. "What the fuck." I mumbled getting out the bed. "What's wrong ?" Autumn asked lowly rubbing her eyes as she sat up. "Nothing. Go back to bed I'm just going to get some water." I replied making my way downstairs. I sat at the counter sipping my water as I thought about my dream. Dreams come true. What if I really do get shot in a drive by ? I started overthinking everything and felt my chest tighten up and my mouth go dry. "Fuck !" I yelled grabbing my chest. I heard a door open as Autumn rushed down the hallway. "Bae What's wrong ?" She asked concerned. I pointed to my chest not being able to get my words out no matter how hard I tried. "Another seizure ?" She asked panicking. I shook my head no thinking of what gesture to do to let her know I was having a asthma attack. "Kianna ! Kianna help me !" She yelled running to Kianna's room. She came back out with Kianna who looked confused. "What's wrong ?" Kianna asked. "I don't know what's wrong with him he said it's not a seizure." Autumn explained. "Okay okay relax." Kianna said putting her arm on my shoulder. "It's not a seizure ?" Kianna asked making me shake my head no again. I pointed to my chest and throat making her think. "You have asthma ?" She asked making me nod. "You need your inhaler ?  Your having a asthma attack ?" She asked making me nod again. Autumn rushed by the door grabbing my bag as she threw everything out. She handed me my inhaler and I quickly put it to my mouth. I did a few pumps from my inhaler before catching my breath. "Thank you." I said looking at them. "No problem." Kianna said. "Omg you scared me. What made you have an asthma attack ?" Autumn asked hugging me. "I'll give y'all some privacy." Kianna said going back to her room. "I had a dream..I got shot in a drive by and was in a coma. I went to heaven and seen my mom. When I woke up I came down here but I start overthinking. What if my dream comes true but I don't wake up." I said looking at her. "Don't say that. Your not going anywhere anytime soon and I won't let you." She replied. In this lifestyle you never know when your time is coming. I could die tomorrow for all I know. "That shit scared me." I said being honest. "Why didn't you tell me you seen your mom pass away ?" She asked shyly. "Because it's not something I like to talk about." I replied. She nodded understanding. "Let's get some rest, you definitely need it." She said grabbing my hand going back upstairs. We laid in bed as she put her head on my chest and was back to sleeping peacefully. I looked up at the ceiling sighing. "God please watch over me." I said lowly. Somebody tryna kill me, I can feel it.