31❤️

Sean
I blinked my eyes a few times looking around. I looked over seeing Dre sitting in a chair next to my bed. "Dre." I managed to get out. My throat was so dry and I felt so weak. His head shot up looking at me. "You up." He smiled. "Ima get yo doctor." He said walking out. I tried sitting up but couldn't. All I remember is getting shot everything after that is a blur. Dre came back in with my doctor. "Glad to see your up. Unfortunately you were shot in the stomach, neck, and chest. You lost lots of blood and went into surgery but everything went fine. We were able to remove the bullets for you. You will have to be on bedrest too much movement can damage the stitches you got. Also no solid foods for about 5 weeks so things like smoothies, yogurt stuff like that is fine, you want to refrain from going up and down the stairs for those 5 weeks as well. Glad to see your up." He said before walking out. "Where's Karina and Imani ?" I asked. "I had Autumn get them out the house they were getting sadder by the minute." He replied. "Man who shot me ?" I asked. "To be honest I don't even know. I was already in the house looking for Autumn when it happened but every one of them niggas is dead. They fucking kidnapped Imani and Karina. They was in the basement with Autumn when we found them." He explained. "I gotta get outta here, I gotta see them." I said tryna take the tubes off me. "Calm down bro. Yo doctor will be back in a minute with yo wheelchair." He said. I waited for the doctor to come, they came in taking all the tubes off me. I changed into some jeans not bothering to put a shirt on cause I was in so much pain. Dre helped me in the wheelchair pushing me out to his car. "I'm fucking annoyed already." I said sitting back in the seat as Dre started the car. "This 5 weeks will zoom by. Just calm down." He said driving to my house. I got out with the help of him and went to the front door unlocking it. I walked in seeing everybody sitting in the living room. "Daddy !" Imani yelled running to me. She hugged my legs tightly not wanting to let go. It pissed me off I couldn't pick her up because of all the pain. "I missed you." Karina said kissing me. "I missed yo fine ass too." I replied pulling her into a hug. "What's hood everybody." I said laying on the couch. "Hey." They all replied.
Dre
It was getting late and everybody was heading out to let Sean get some rest. I walked out with Autumn going to my Jeep I let her drive. "Go home get dressed and meet me at my place." I said grabbing her waist. "Where we going ?" She asked wrapping her arms around my neck. "I'm taking you out." I replied kissing her. "I'll be there." She replied. I opened the door for her watching her drive off before going to my car. I noticed Tremaine staring hard as fuck. I ignored it getting in my car speeding to my house. I got in the house and rushed upstairs to my room hopping in the shower. Once I got out I picked an outfit and put my chains on. I sprayed my Gucci cologne over myself and waited for Autumn. She knocked on the door making me go downstairs opening the door. "Hey." She said walking in. "Wassup." I replied hugging her. "Ooo you smell good Dre." She said. "Thank you. You look good af." I said looking at her up and down. Her dress hugged her curves perfectly. "Well thank you." She replied smiling. I grabbed my car keys leading us to my car. "So where we going ?" She asked. "Somewhere special." I replied driving. About 20 minutes later we were finally at our destination. "The beach ?" She asked confused. "Just come on girl." I said taking her hand. I led us to a spot that I already had set up for our dinner. "I remember this spot." She smiled. The spot was very familiar to the both of us. It was right under a cliff, before I left me and her would come here all the time. It was the place where I actually had the balls to kiss her even though we were only bestfriends. She would sneak out almost every night to meet me here and we would talk about almost everything. I pulled out her chair and sat across from her as she quickly wiped her eyes. "Are you crying ?" I asked laughing. "Yes this baby already got me emotional as it is." She replied. "Damn I guess you gon be crying all night." I replied going in my pocket. "Why is that ?" She asked.
Autumn
I watched as he reached behind his chair grabbing a gift bag. "You love me ?" He asked. "Like a fat kid loves cake." I replied smiling making him laugh. "Well I love you too..always have and I always will." He replied. "Dre what's going on ?" I asked confused as he moved his chair by mine. "You know I've always had feelings for you shit you seen me at my worse and ain't never left my side so I wanted to show some appreciation." He replied giving me the bag. I took out the box opening it up. My heart almost jumped out my chest. This nigga really bought me aWhite diamond necklace. "Omg this is beautiful." I said taking it out the box. I moved my hair letting him put the necklace on me as I cried like a baby of course. "Why did you do all this ?" I asked wiping my tears. "Cause I love you and I can't pretend no more like I don't wanna be with you cause I do but the question is do you wanna be with me ?" He asked. "Of course." I replied. He grabbed my chin kissing me. I swear if I wasn't pregnant I would've been throwing it back tonight but it's okay cause I got something else for him. We ate our dinner and talked before going back to his place.

Whew chile it's been a minute. Idk where I want this story to go cause uh Airi and Tray ain't even together no more. So I think I'm gonna end this and PROBABLY make a part 3 but it will be about Autumn and Dre. Autumn and Tremaine will co-parent idk yet though.