Awkward encounters

Jin's P.O.V
I wake up after hearing a loud bang from downstairs. I get up and head for the stairs taking them two at a time. I walk into the living room to find Jungkook on the floor groaning and Tae laughing his head off. "What happened down here?" I ask confused while helping Jungkook up off the floor.Jimin couldn't squeeze the words out. "H-he f-fell o-off t-the sofa!" Jimin says while giggling. The girls come downstairs to see what was going on and end up giggling on the floor with Tae and Jimin. "Are you ok Jungkook? Are you hurt?" I ask as Yoongi finally comes downstairs. "No I'm ok." Jungkook says sounding like he was in a little pain. "Did Jungkook fall off the sofa again?" Yoongi asks calmly. I nod trying not to laugh by this point and then Yoongi suddenly bursts out laughing which makes me laugh. Jungkook gives us the 'seriously guys' look before laughing as well. "I'm glad you didn't hurt yourself." Jade says while catching her breath. "Yeah me too." I say and everyone agrees. "I'm shook guys." Jungkook says and an evil idea come into my mind. "Hey Jungkook can we call you Jungshook from now on?" He laughs.
"I mean if you want to. I think it would be really funny if you did." He says and I laugh. He actually agreed to it! This is amazing. "Well I don't know about you guys but I'm going to bed." I say and grab Yoongi's hand dragging him up the stairs to my room. I drop his hand and climb back into my bed and lay on my side facing away from Yoongi and my door. I feel the bed dip slightly as Yoongi sits down. "Jin hyung what's wrong?" He says and I sigh pretending not to acknowledge that he's asked me a question. "Jin.....please talk to me. Have I done something wrong?" He moves the other side of my blanket and gets under it next to me. I feel my heart rate increase as his arm snakes around my waist. What is happening? Is my best friend hitting on me?! "Y-Yoongi wh-What are y-you doing?" I ask stuttering from the sudden contact and warmth from his body. "Answer my question first. Then I'll maybe tell you. Or should I show you?" His words send shivers down my spine. "Ok no you haven done anything wrong at all. I'm just worried about Jimin. That's all. I promise." My words were sincere and Yoongi trusted what I had said. I feel him shift slightly and that's when I know. He's trying to seduce me. A million thoughts race through me mind but only one I pay attention to. Do I want this? My body answers that question for me. Yoongi is currently spooning me when I turn to face him. Our faces inches away from each other. "So, have you figured it out then Jinnie?" He asks with a sexy tone to his voice. It was sort of tired and raspy mixed together. It was sexy as hell. "Yes I think I have." I say a small smile forming on my lips.
"So are you ok with this then?" He asks before placing his lips on mine. HOLY CRAP! It feels like a million fireworks have just exploded in my stomach. I kiss him back as an answer to his question. He pulls away with a slight blush on his face. "I'm sorry I don't know what came over me." He tries to get out of the bed but I wrap an arm around his waist which stops him. "You can stay with me if you want. I don't mind." I say a little shy. I'm not sure how Jimin will take this but I guess I'll find out. I'm going to have to tell him at some point. "Ok. I really don't know what possessed me into kissing you but I'm assuming that it was ok the fact that you kissed me back." He says with his deep raspy voice. I nod rests my head on his chest. "Yeah it's ok. I hope you don't mind by the way." I say referring to my head on his chest.
"No I don't mind as long as your comfortable." He says and places a soft kiss on my head before we fall asleep in each other's arms.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
I hear Jin and Yoongi talking about something but I don't know what. I hear Yoongi ask Jin "So is this Ok then?" before everything went silent. My mind goes wild with thoughts of what is going on but I ignore them and go back to bed. It's none of my business and I won't ask them tomorrow as it will probably cause tension and embarrassment and I don't want that. I find those situations very awkward. I step back into Jimin's room to find Jade asleep again. God I envy how quickly she can fall asleep. I wish I could do that. I climb back into Jimin's bed and fall asleep trying to forget what I had heard a few minutes before hand.