사랑은 아파salang-eun apa

*Title means love hurts. (I think. Don't always trust google translate😂)*
Yoongi looks like the photo above.*
*Warning: this chapter contains mature themes. You have been warned.*

Yoongi's P.O.V
"How did you guys get here?" I ask suddenly remembering neither of the two of them can drive yet. "Jin took us. He's still here." Jungkook states happily. I nod.
"Why didn't he come in to see me then?" They both shrug.
"I'm not sure but you'll see him in a sec." Jungkook says. I get up and go and get changed. When I come back all my stuff is packed and Jade and Jungkook are waiting for me. "Are we ready then?" I ask and they nod smiling. They seem excited. Why? We walk down the hall to the stairs and take them slowly as I'm still in pain. Once at the bottom Jade leads me out and into Jin's car where Jin is waiting. I sit in the front with him while Jimin, Jungkook and Jade sit in the back. "Hyung? Why didn't you come up and see me?" I ask and he shakes his head.
"Not now Yoongi." He says pissed. What happened to make him so angry.  "If not now when?!" I shout. He stops the car at Jungkook's. I look back at Jimin who looks scared. He drops Jade and Jungkook off and drives with me to his. "Jimin here's the keys I'll be in in a minute." He nods looking scared. Jin gets out the car as do I. "Yoongi I mean it. I'm not in the mood for this right now." I sigh frustrated. The next thing I say surprises him. "Do you even love me? Or are you just pretending!" I shout at him feeling hurt. He looks shocked and tries to come towards me but I step back. He seems shocked and hurt. "Yoongi,-." I cut him off. "No Jin. Just leave me alone." I say and start running. "YOONGI!! Wait!!!!" I hear him shout but I keep running. Tears streaming down my cheeks. He starts running after me but I'm faster. I lose him quickly and I still keep running. I run to a warehouse on the outskirts of town. I open the door and close it walking away towards the middle of the building. I sit there for a while. I'm not sure how long but the sun has started setting. I walk out of the building and head to the old railway bridge. Standing there I look out at the amazing sunset.

I smile at the thought of Jade being by my side

I smile at the thought of Jade being by my side. She'd love this sunset. She's probably sitting with Jungkook watching it like me. I stand up on the edge of the bridge. My heart racing. I close my eyes as the cool evening breeze hits me gently. This is it.

Jin's P.O.V
I can't find him. I message the group chat hoping they might have some ideas. I'm worried he's going to do something he'll regret or do something stupid.
JN: Jin JM:Jimin Jk:Jungkook Nj:Namjoon T:Tae Jh:Jhope(will introduce soon😁) J:Jade YN:You

JN:Hey guys have you any idea where Yoongi might have gone. He ran off and I can't find him.
JM:What?! Where are you I'm coming to get you.
JN:How? You can't drive.
Jk:J-Hope can take us.
Jh:Yeah I'll come get you man.
Nj:I know that he often went to a warehouse on the outskirts of town. He might be there clearing his head.
T:I think I saw him walk past my house a sec ago.
J:Where was he heading?
T:Towards the old railway bridge. I'm worried he might jump.
J:We need to go now.
YN:Oh god. Guys I just saw someone fall off the bridge next to Tae's house.
JN:Oh god this is all my fault.
J:It wasn't necessarily him don't panic yet Jin.
JM:Jin no it's not.
JN:How do you know?!
Jk:Wow Jin calm down that's your brother your snapping at. He's only trying to help.
JM:I know because he's been feeling down for a while now. I didn't tell you because I wasn't sure.
JN:I'm sorry I snapped at you Jimin. I'm just so worried about him.We need to go now and make sure it wasn't him that fell off the bridge.
J: Yeah. We're coming to get you now. We'll find him don't worry.
JN:I'm trying but it's so hard when you love someone and they act like they don't love you back. I walked towards him and he backed away from me.
Jk:It'll be ok. We'll get him back I promise.
JM: I have to go. Jin don't come home. Dad's in one of his moods.
JN:No Jimin you can't take beatings for me. You don't deserve that.
Jk:Jimin?
*Jimin left the chat*
JN:We have to go and get him. NOW!
Jh:I'm on my way. Everyone is with me except Jimin and you.