Don't leave me.

Jungkook's P.O.V
I wake without Jade in my arms and panic. Where is she? My panicked state only increases when I see her fully dressed as she comes out of the bathroom. She's had a shower. "Ah morning Kookie. I have something to tell you." That's when I see it. Her ring isn't on her finger and there's a bag on the floor. She's leaving me?! "O-ok. What's up?" My heart is hammering in my chest. "I'm going away for a while." She seems sad looking at me. "A-are you leaving me? I mean you have a bag packed and you're not wearing your ring. Is this what's happening?" I say nearly in tears and her face shows shock. "Oh my god. You have the wrong end of the stick. I'm not leaving you. I left my ring in the bathroom and I'm heading over to see my family for a few weeks. I'll be thinking about you Jungkook. I could never leave you, I love you wayyyyyyyy too much. If someone told me I could only break up with you or be killed I'd rather die than live without you." Oh. Oops. I feel really bad now. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have assumed anything. I'll miss you sooooo much but I hope you enjoy your visit. Tell your parents I say hi even though we haven't really met yet." I say and she laughs. "What?" I say and she laughs again. "You will, now I have to go. I'll see you in 3 weeks. I love you!" She shouts as she runs down the hall to get her taxi. I smile content at her cuteness. I'm gonna miss her like mad. At least she has two reminders of me. Her ring and the tiny human inside her. I flop down onto the bed with a huge grin spread across my face. "Jungkook-ah, Jin hyung wants to see you so get up and dressed." I hear Jimin shout through the door. I sigh, shout a reply and get up.

*Time skip*
I arrive in the kitchen to find Jin sitting at the breakfast bar. "Jungkook-ah, you're here good. I have something I need you to do for me. It's Yoongi and I's 3 year anniversary today and I wanted to make it special. Could you help me?" Oh wow. It's been 3 years already?! "Sure. How can I help?" I ask smiling. "I need you to pick up the gift for Yoongi. It's a personalised 3D photo moon lamp with a photo of us on it." He says shyly and I smile and nod. "That. Is. Adorable!" I say smiling before heading off to pick it up.

Jade's P.O.V
I'm on the plane heading home and I can't stop thinking about Jungkook. I miss him already. It's only been a couple of hours but I already want this flight to be over. I can't wait to see my sister. I've missed her soo much. I listen to the playlist Jungkook made for me and close my eyes. When I wake again I'm told that we'll be landing in 10 minutes. Finally. We land and I get off the plane and through passport control. Security is next and then finally my bag. I take my bag and head out towards the exit where my stepparents are waiting with my little step-sister. (They aren't related to Yoongi or Jade they are like family friends who always checked on them when they were younger). They aren't really my stepparents but I class them as family. I see little Evie and wave to her as she runs at me. I catch her and lift her up. "Hey Evie. Did you miss me?" I ask and she nods her little head happily. I'm going to need to call Jungkook later and let him meet these guys but also Yoongi will want to see them. It's a shame that he wasn't able to come with me, but work is important. I snapchat Jungkook to let him know I arrived safely.
Jade to Jungkook