Exhaustion

(Time skip- Jin-25  Suga(Yoongi)-24 Jhope- 24 Namjoon-22 Jimin-22 Taehyung-22 Jungkook-21 Jade-22 (Y/N)-22. These are their ages now. I know that's not their real age it's for the book. They are now BTS btw.😁)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
"They look exhausted. They need a break. Can't you do anything Jade?" She shakes her head sadly. "I wish I could but I'm just a choreographer for the dances. I have no authority." I sigh. Jungkook looks like he might pass out at any point. As I say this to Jade Jungkook drops to the ground and everyone stops dancing and kneels down as I rush in. "Right you guys need to take a break. He fainted from exhaustion. Jin grab me a wet towel or something please and Tae grab me a glass of water. Suga lift his head and rest him against you please." Jade and myself bark orders and they all try to help. I take the towel from Jin and place it on Jungkook's head before asking Tae to start pouring the water into Jungkook's mouth and Jimin catches any water that falls out with another towel. He comes round after a few minutes and we call it a day. We head back to the house and I let everyone nap. Especially Jungkook and Yoongi he gets grumpy when he's tired. I put Jin with Jungkook to watch over him while getting some rest and everyone else just sits in the living room with Jade and myself. I ask her a question which has been bothering me for awhile now. "Her Jade do you think I'd ever be good enough to be one of their dancers?" I asked her because she's their choreographer and a dancer for them. She's been helping me. She shrugs. "Probably, you just need to be able to show them how good you are. You're an amazing dancer it's just you're shy. You have stage fright. If you get over that then I don't see why not. Namjoon seems keen on seeing you dance as well as jeering your voice properly." She smiles and I blush bright red. "He heard me singing?" I ask quietly as we hide in the kitchen while everyone else is in the living room watching something on mine and Jade's shared Netflix profile. Suga comes into the kitchen and looks at us before shaking his head smiling. "I don't want to know do I?"He asks with that smooth voice of his. Jade shakes her head laughing. "I was just telling (Y/N) how she needs to get over her stage fright and show you guys what I've taught her. She's really good but as you already know she's super shy." Jade says and he nods. "Yeah and you have a beautiful voice too but you won't let us hear it." He sighs thoughtfully and wanders back into the living room where a sore and tired Jungkook appears with Jin just behind him. Jade grabs my hand and pulls me up to her room and sits on the still slightly warm bed patting the space next to her. "I have an idea but just bare with me because I need you for it to work. First we come up with a dance from the moves I've taught you to a song of your choice. Then we practice it until it's perfect before performing it to the boys. Sound good?" I nod uncertain. I'm nervous as hell right now. Jungkook knocks on the door before entering looking rather pale and exhausted. Jade stands up and places her hand on his forehead before turning to me frowning. "He's got a fever (Y/N). I think he's sick." She sighs and Jungkook just rests his head on her shoulder holds my Her by her waist. I can't believe they are still together after all these years. It's amazing. Suga and Jin are still together as are Jimin and Tae. They are a beautiful couple. I am a little jealous of Tae but I would never break them up. I enjoy their energy too much. Jade grabs Jungkook's hand and leads him to her bed. They have separate rooms right now because the staff want him to focus on BTS. They don't usually allow them to date but Jade keeps it quiet. They don't show affection in public so it's alright apparently.
*Jungkook looks a bit like this btw*