Euphoria

Namjoon's P.O.V
(Y/N) and I are now together and Jade and Jungkook are fighting strong. Jungkook has been working on a song for her as a surprise for her birthday. I think she'll like it but he's worried that she won't. Jin and Yoongi are still together as are Jimin and Tae. He's called the song Euphoria and it's beautiful. He had Yoongi help him compose the song and Jimin helped him with the perfect pitch and dance while everyone else helped to write the lyrics. It's heart warming. He's going to sing it to her tonight for her birthday dinner. It's only 12pm just now so we have time to perfect everything for the dinner. It's a surprise so she won't know anything about it until she gets home. She's out with Yoongi just now enjoying her day. He wanted to surprise her by taking her to Everland (amusement park in South Korea) as she always  wanted to go. It's a shame the rest of us are missing out but we have another birthday surprise for her. We're also going to Seoul Land (another amusement park in South Korea). I love that place. Anyway back to the dinner. It's formal so everyone will look smart. I can't wait to see Jungkook's reaction to Jade's dress. She went out with Jimin and (Y/N) and bought it without knowing when she'd be wearing it first. She thinks it will be at our awards show.
The dinner party table design👇

And the invitations 👇

It's only close friends that are coming

It's only close friends that are coming. Like people from school that we were friends with. Tae and J-Hope are in charge of tables and place settings. Jin and Jungkook are making the food as we speak and Jimin and myself are making sure we have all the drinks ready and then shower before getting changed and making sure everyone has showered and everything looks nice and neat.

*Time skip*
Jungkook's P.O.V
Everyone has changed now and we are awaiting Yoongi and Jade. They've just arrived and are heading into the house. We are all outside at our place settings.
Jin's outfit 😍👇