Prologue

DISCLAIMER 

Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage by Angel23_Writes electronically published on Wattpad.

copyright 2020 Angel23_Writes

All rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Character of the story has been taken from the Indian Television Show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Any names, places, and incidents either are the products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, businesses, companies, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. Content is to no harm, hurt, defame or mock any individual or community in any way.

No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author.

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe form, please go to (https://www.wattpad.com/story/186055805?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=Angel23_Writes&wp_originator=bKAQDrqvZbVb%2FrtIxie5ZM72tguSbRRWtLqhp2r1YuHaG8K53pruF1QE2LMKTF1V%2FDsg09ertAM0IZ%2FSh%2BwxxVFzksaL%2BQWQbUsCrsLhuuk28YmGv4klgxHcd9KgUYpo).

Thank you.

************************************************************************

Prologue..  

"What's all this for mumma?" a six years old boy, followed his mother to the kitchen curious to know why his mother was decorating the house and cooking so delicious dishes.

"Because a princess is coming here to join you, your Bhai and your Di.." Ratna smiled and brushed his hair softly.

"Eeek.. Only girls come here.. Why not boys to play with me??" Arnav rolled his eyes and went running from there, not interested anymore.

Ratna chuckled shaking her head in disbelief, Arnav like other boys hate Girls!! He is always fighting with his sister and her friends, now add one more to this list.
Arnav was running around the living room, playing with his car toy..

The living room was filled with pink and white balloons for the new girl.

He smirked and started popping the balloons.

Instead of playing with his car, he enjoyed spoiling the arrangements done for the new girl. After destroying almost all the balloons, he went to the door.

There was a heart shape pink balloon written "Welcome Princess..".

Arnav smiled and ... *Booommm..*

A little two years old baby girl frightened hearing the sudden loud sound, she lost her balance and fell on the floor.

Now that the big balloons wasn't in front of the door, Arnav could see the tiny figure on the floor, a cute baby girl with an orange dress and a hair band that was adorned on her hair, but fell on the floor because of him.

Khushi, the little baby took time to realize what happened to her, when she felt the pain on her knee and elbow, she sobbed.

Arnav panicked, he tried to pick her from the floor to make her stop crying.

"Shh don't cry baby.. I'm sorry.. I didn't saw you there.. I'm really sorry.. Please stop crying now little baby.." he caressed her hair trying to call her.