Chapter 30 - Arnav upset with Khushi!

Ratna: But what happened? Why are you asking her to leave?

Arnav: Because she is ill treating Khushi Mumma. She has been doing this since I left and now nothing changed. Radhika aunty never like Khushi and today I saw her hurting Khushi. I won't stay quiet now.

"Bhaiya at least you should have pity on your sister. Where will I go?" Radhika cried to Raj.

"If Radhika aunty stays here, then after marriage I'm not going to stay here with Khushi.." Arnav said looking at his father.

Radhika made a puppy face to Raj.

"Did you hurt Khushi purposely?" Raj asked to Radhika.

"Nahin.." Radhika nodded sideways.

"Raj don't tell me you will believe in her words. She never liked Khushi.. Today I will have to agree with Arnav.." Ratna frowned.

Radhika glared at Ratna, Arnav stood with his mother. Radhika quickly changed her look.

"It's clear to you that I will choose my son Radhika. You're wrong and you should apologize to Khushi. And now it's time you move to your in laws house and give Kabir his happiness of staying with his family.." Raj said shaking his head in disbelief.

Radhika cried staring at him, "Raj Bhaiya.. You're leaving your sister homeless.."

"Radhika we do have our house.." Kabir said gritting his teeth, he hates being humiliated by his wife like this.

Raj shrugged his shoulders, "You're my sister and I never back off my responsibility.. But now it's about getting punished for your mistakes only Radhika. I'm always here with you, but sorry.. I can't lose my son.. I can't miss his moments as a married man.. While it's high time you accept the family of your husband na.."

Radhika: I will never forget what you are doing to me Bhaiya.

She went upstairs with Kabir to pack her bags.

"NK let's go.." she said.

"Nahin Ma. I won't go.." NK nodded sideways.

"There is no space for us here.." Radhika scolded him.

"Raj uncle can't I stay here? Arnav Bhai.. I didn't do anything wrong.." NK said sadly staring at both.

Arnav walked to him and pulled NK into a tight hug, "This is your house.. No one is saying for you to go.." NK smiled reciprocating the hug.

Radhika gritted her teeth, "NK let's go. What do you mean by you don't want to go? Will you be able to live without your mother?"

NK now thought, no matter how his mother is, he loves her and won't be able to live without her.

He turned to Arnav: I will surely come here to your marriage..

Arnav frowned: You don't need to go NK.

NK: It just you cannot stay without Ratna aunty, and I can't leave my mother also Bhai.

Arnav nodded sadly understanding his situation. This was he didn't want to happen, but he can't be quiet and tolerate everything Radhika says to Khushi. ********************************************

Raj's room:

"Dad.." Arnav walked in, and saw Raj sat quietly on his bed.

"Big boy.. Come here.." Raj turned to him.

Arnav sat beside him. "I hope you're not angry with me.."

"However she is, she is my sister right?" Raj asked him.