Chapter 25 - Her heart screams!

Evening..
Arnav returned from office with a tired face, he left his bag lazily on the sofa and fell there also.

Ratna chuckled staring at him, while reading her magazines, "Work pressure??"

"A lot.. Papa leave his employees enjoying in his company.. like really.. today I would fire some 7 people there because they simply do nothing for the betterment of the company.. and Papa is too much, he keeps these people because some are his friend's son, or other stupid reasons.. I would never do that.." Arnav complained.

Ratna: You know your father can never say no!! Especially for his friends who he consider as family..

"Yeah right.." Arnav rolled his eyes.

Khushi placed the cup of coffee in front of his eyes, "This helps people with stress!!"

Arnav looked up to her, he smiled: This no, you help me. Whenever I see your face, I calm down..

Khushi smiled shyly. Ratna smiled teasingly to Arnav: Acha ji??
Staring at your mother doesn't do any magic on you..

"You're forgetting that you're Ratna Raj Singh Raizada!! And your husband brings me stress.." Arnav winked at her.

Ratna laughed. Radhika smirked, "Look how much Khushi has grown up now.. she now knows how to cook, how to clean to house, finished her course.."

Ratna nodded faking a smile, she wasn't sure where Radhika wanted to reach with this conversation now.

"Haan Khushi is a beautiful woman now!!!" Mami exclaimed happily.

Raj and Mama reached in the living room at the same time, and sat there with the family.

"So Raj bhaiya.. don't you think we should start looking for a good boy for Khushi?? She needs to get married now.." Radhika said staring at Khushi with an evil smirk.

Khushi gulped hearing this, marriage means she will have to leave her family, she looked down sadly.

"Khushi will not get married to anyone. She's destined to marry with me, and I will not let her go to anyone.." Arnav said clenching the cup of coffee in his hands, his eyes got darker and his face full of anger scaring everyone in the living room.

Khushi looked at him shocked.

"Calm down Arnav..Khushi didn't get married to anyone still.. and you like Khushi? You want to get married with her.. I don't have any problem, in fact I'm so happy that you both will be here with me.." Raj said happily.

"She will not get married with anyone other than me.. I hope you're clear about this Radhika aunty.." he said gritting his teeth, and then walked out of the leaving room.

Radhika clenched her fist thinking, "Ohh no! Arnav loves this girl. He just spoiled all my plans.."

Mama smiled: Why are you all with such shocked faces? This is such a great news, Arnav loves our Khushi bitiya. We have to start preparing their marriage..

"Haan. And not only Arnav, Anjali also will get married to Shyam. This means we have two reasons to celebrate today.." Ratna said smiling.

"HP go and bring sweets.." Nani shouted to HP, who was dancing in the kitchen, he and OP heard the great news from the kitchen and since then they were celebrating.

"It's on the way ma'am.." HP screamed and went running to the fridge to take the sweets, Khushi's favorite jalebi.

"Ayee DM.. I was troubling myself to know if Arnav loves me or not, and here he jumped directly to marriage.. I don't know if I'm shocked, happy, sad or what.." Khushi thought staring at nothing in particular.