Chapter 9

A week later...

Annie entered the theater with her bag and scripts in hand. She dropped her bag on one of the seats and went to the stage.

She had spent a week memorizing her lines with Bertholdt's help. She had already memorized her lines for the first scene.

Armin was there already revising his lines on one of the front seats. For the fun of it she grabbed Armin's shoulders with both hands.

He gave a soft yelp and looked behind him,"What was that for?" Annie placed her bag next to Armin's seat,"I'm a bully. Remember?"

The blond sighed,"You have to stop being one if you want to focus on the play." Annie didn't glare, she glanced at him and said,"I can handle my time right."

He sighed once again and went back to memorizing. Annie took out her script and revised her lines.

"Hey! We're starting our first scene so let's get on with it!" Moblit called out. Annie stood up and went towards the stage. Armin followed suit.

The practice for the day went well, except for Armin stuttering once in a while.

When the practice ended Annie came up to him,"You have to stop stuttering it irritates me." Armin scowled at her,"I can't help it. It's my first time after all."

She shrugged and took her bag before leaving with Bertholdt. Because of her anger she lashed out at her friend at home.

"Why do you even have to drag me to the play, Bert!? It's a f*cking waste of time!!" She shouted while she swung her legs off the side of the couch. Bert was sitting on the floor sweating,"I thought it'll be a good idea. Besides, I don't want people to think you're only good in bullying..." He trailed off.

Annie sighed loudly,"And now I have to put up with the blond sissy!" Bertholdt sighed,"I've already signed you up. You can't deny it." She grunted,"Can't I just back out!?"

A small smile tugged at his lips,"You can't. I believe Miss Zoe is insistent for your involvement." Annie grunted again,"Great! You sound like a boring literature teacher!" Bert laughed,"And for that, I'll cook tonight's dinner." He then stood up and walked into the kitchen.

Annie shouted,"Don't burn down the kitchen!" She then whispered to herself,"I hope we get this play over with..."

And for the course of the next few weeks, practice was all they done.

--------

A/N: I think I'll be ending this fanfic soon. I need to focus on my new Riren fanfic 'Through Her Eyes'. Anyway, ciao~