Chapter 10

The day of the play loomed closer and practice was much more frequent. Armin was no longer stuttering and spoke his lines with confidence.

Annie was quite good as well, but she refused to show emotion. This in turn irritated Armin.

"Why won't you even smile, Annie?" He asked her one time after practice. She merely said,"Without emotions then wouldn't I be weak. And I need to be strong for the dead." And she left. He knew very well she meant Mina, but, She needs to move on!!

Bertholdt was at the backstage working on the props with Connie when he heard the 'conversation'. True, Annie hates showing emotion and he has been trying to make her smile but to no avail.

He walked up to Armin and said,"I can help you make her smile." He smiled,"Really!?" Bert nodded,"But it needs to be done during the play." Armin smirked,"Tell me."

-------

A/N: short chapter haha who cares. I just got notified by Christa (nickname for one of my friends) that the creator of AoT/SnK has confirmed Armin as a girl *screams hysterically* ((I HATE YOU HAJIME ISAYAMA!!!)) *ahem* anyway, this fanfic will be forever Armin as boy. ((I ship Aruani I had not realized it became yuri wut...)) anyway, ciao.