Truth or dare

Ok so this is my own  idea I have been looking for these but couldn't find that many so I decided to write my own

Erica's POV
We had just arrived in vail and we're just settling in to the motel rooms when I heard a knock at the door.
"Who is it?" I asked. I wasn't expecting any visitors.
"It's me Ben"
I was secretly excited that Ben had come to my room but quickly pushed those thoughts away as I opened the door.
"Can I help you?" I asked coldly.
"Umm yea, uhh me and the gang are going to play truth or dare in my room and were wondering if you wanted to umm uhh you know uhh join us?" He asked awkwardly.
"Fine." I replied. I was well aware that Ben has a crush on me but it still made me happy that he was thinking of me, no Erica you can't have these thoughts, a relationship would only get in the way of spying and would make it vary dangerous. Ben looked surprised that I had agreed.
"Uhhh ok you can come to the room in five." He said but it sounded more like a question.
I nodded and closed the door, scolding my self for feeling the way I did.

I arrived at the room in five minutes just as I was told, usually I would have gone earlier but I didn't want to be the only one there. When I arrived I saw Ben, Zoe, Jawa, Warren, and Chip sitting in a circle on the floor.
"Glad you could join us." Zoe said happily.
Let's get started then." Warren said.
I sat down and we started to play.

Warren: Ok I'll go first, ummmmm let me think, Ben truth or dare.
Ben: Truth.
Chip: Chicken.
Ben: Fine then dare.
Warren: I dare you to...
I saw a sly smile creep across his face
Warren: I dare you to kiss Erica, on the lips
I was shocked I looked around. Warren looked smug, Chip was laughing, Zoe looked strangely jealous, which caused me to think she may have a crush on Ben, and Ben just looked terrified although there seemed to be a small sense of hope in his eyes. He probably thought I was gonna knock him out if he got close to me, that don't call me the ice queen for nothing.
"I refuse to let this happen can't we just skip it?!" I asked.
"Nope a dares a dare." Warren said sneering. I shot him one of my trademark ice cold glares and that shut him up
"Come on Erica just do it." Chip said still laughing. I realized the only people who haven't said anything were Ben and Zoe.
I noticed Ben staring at me, I gave him a look that said just get it over with, even though I was secretly jumping for joy I just scolded my self again. Me and Ben stood up in the centre of the circle we quickly leaned in and pecked each other's lips. As it ended I looked at Ben's face it was tomato red. To be honest I was a little disappointed that the kiss ended so soon, no Erica you do not like Ben Ripley.
————————————————————————
Ben's POV
The last thing I heard was Warren daring me to kiss Erica. After that I kinda zoned out I was debating whether or not I should do it, I wanted to because I had a giant crush on Erica but I was afraid that she would hurt me after all she is the best spy in the academy. I zoned back in while Chip and Warren were telling Erica she had to do it. I saw Erica shoot a glance at me and I took it as a fine I'll do it but this means nothing glance. So we stood up and walked to the centre of the circle. I was aware that I was probably blushing uncontrollably but to be fair this was because it was my first kiss and it was with my crush who happened to be drop dead gorgeous. With her pitch black hair and ice blue eyes, Erica Hale was my dream girl, not to mention she was strong, smart, talented and elegant. I stared into her eyes and we quickly leaned in and pecked each other's lips. Even though it was only probably  half a second long it was amazing I wish I hadn't been a dare though. When I looked at Erica again it looked like she was blushing but as soon as I looked again it was gone. I looked around at my fellow class mates and saw that both Chip and Warren were shocked but when I looked at Zoe I saw what looked like a small hint of jealousy in her eyes. I quickly sat down and said "Ok its my turn now" while I turned to Warren. " Truth or dare?"
————————————————————————
Zoe's POV
As soon as I saw Erica and Ben kiss I was over come with jealousy. It was just a dare though, right? Erica couldn't like Ben, I liked Ben but it was obvious who he liked. I mean Erica's got it all, the looks, the brains, the talent I just wish Ben could see that it was never going to work with him and Erica, she was just too cold hearted. Ben deserves better, I just hope he realizes that.
————————————————————————
Ben's POV
"Warren, truth or dare" I asked with a smirk on my face I was ready to get him back after what he did to me.
"Truth" Warren said
"Ok then, here's your truth: do you have a crush on  Zoe." I asked
"Uhh yes" Warren mumbled
"I can't hear youuuu" I said in a song song voice
"I said yes, yes I do" he said louder this time but he was starting to look like a cherry tomato he was blushing so hard.
I looked around and saw that Zoe's eyes had went wide. I was surprised she hadn't already realized this, as Warren followed her around like a dog.
"Uhhh ok then" Zoe said awkwardly."I'll go next, Erica truth or dare"
"Truth" Erica replied. I was surprised I thought she would have said dare.
"Ok here's your truth: do you have a crush on Ben."
———————————————————————
Erica's POV
""Ok here's your truth: do you have a crush on Ben."
I was shocked. My heart wanted to say yes but my mind wanted to say no. Come on Erica you know you like him. No I don't stop acting like a teenage girl.
I settled on saying "It's complicated" 
I saw Ben look disappointed but shook it off, it was for the best I told myself.
"Ok enough games time to hurry up and do some actual spy work." I said before anyone could ask anything else.

Wow 1150 words that's a lot for the first chapter, anyway I hope y'all enjoyed you will probably be getting another story tomorrow or the day after. If you have any suggestions please feel free to comment down below. :)