16

"Rye are you ready?" Mikey asked as he get done.

"Yeah coming" Rye said

Mikey and Rye get off from their apartment and get outside. Both of them are going to the woods which the news spreaded of wild animals attacking people. But they know its not wild animals and its vampires.

Vampires from Rye's group.

Rye and Mikey are so tensed, angry and fed up with the vampires who are killing humans. These are one of the rules from Rye when he was the head, dont kill humans. But so many of them broke the rule even he were on the blood-line.

Red Coat are the strongest blood-line of vampires in the world. Blood-line is called when vampires are living in a big group, families in a very big place and they have a leader to lead everyone. They are trained and each one of the memebers in the group are stronger. The most strongest vampire in the blood-line and in the world is Ryan Beaumont. He leads his RedCoat people, he tells them where to go and what to do. But he always wishes to get off from there, he doesnt want the blood-line nor the leadership, dont wants to lead people. He wants know the world, know people. There were some people who was also like him, they always wanted to broke the rules with human. But when Richard Beaumont lead the blood-line he never allowed any of his people to interact with humans. He says humans are the most cruelest and stupids in the world, but some people never minded him. They excuse themself and get away from the blood-line to live their own life.  Richard never bothered about that, he doesnt wants any vampires who dont like his rules but he told them to never come back again. But Richard gets very angry when he heard his son is also wants to get away from here.

When Rye was 8years he talked with a human. It was a girl of same of his age, they met on a jungle. She was lost from her parents so Rye decided to take her to his castle. He liked her, he couldnt believe he is talking with a human and he wants to make her as his friend but..His uncle saw from far that his nephew is walking and talking with a human. He rushed to them and grab the girl harshly making her cry.

Rye tries his power but he was too kid then he doesnt have the power to tackle his big grown uncle. But then Rye's eyes felt watery when he saw his uncle killing the girl with his hands.

From that Ryan thought he will put a new rule of not killing human when he take his father's place. And yes he did it but he have some urges to get away from there. He told his father that he dont want the blood-line and he wants to go away from here. Richard was so angry, he couldnt believe his son wants to leave the blood-line. He didnt makes his second son as leader because ryan is the strongest vampire.
Without Richards reply Rye ran far.

Now then again the vampires from his blood-line is attacking people. He can sense the vampire if they are on his blood-line or not. And yes it was his people who attacks some highschool kids and two young men at the woods. Some vampires gets enjoy to kill people, they dont kill humans for thirst. They kill for an entertainment.

Rye and Mikey was so angry at them. Now they are heading to the woods to see them uf they are still there.

Rye and Mikey used their fastest speed and within some minutes they reach the woods. They jump through the police seal and get deep in the woods, the snow is still covered. Little later they stopped running and walked silently.

"I was waiting for you"

They heard a voice behind them, they turned to see one of their group member Aaron standing and smirking at them.

"Kid, wont tell you twice. Leave the place and never come back again" Rye said

Aaron laughed

"And who are you to order me? You are not our leader anymore, its Robbie and he is so supportive" Aaron said

Rye smirked

"But you clearly know that I can kill you if I want right?" Rye said

Aron didnt say anything for a moment.

"But you cant order me" Aaron growled and flew away.

"They are going to a pain in the ass" Mikey said

"Yes they are" rye said

They quickly ran outside of the wood and started to walk to the bus station near the woods.

"We have to careful if some humans came here" mikey said

"Yeah, Andy was almost getting inside of it that day" Rye said

Mikey hummed.

As they reached the bus station they saw their friend. The older man Blair, their best friend maybe a good advisor.

Blair Dreelan is the one who get away from the blood-line for the first time on Red Coats. He was also like Rye and Mikey, to know about world and humans. He get away from the blood-line with his wife Ginger who is so supportive to her husband at everythinv. Then he moved to London and start a buissness, to his surprise the buissness get clicked and his enterprices gets so famous on London.
After many years Blair go back to Bristol not to his vampire group, it was a meeting. But he met his favourite boy, Ryan. He always love that boy. Ryan then said his problems to his bestman so he helped him. Now Blair is Ryan's uncle and he works in his office.

"So how did it goes?" Blair asked litting his cigarrett.

"Thats the kid Aaron and he is so fucking shit" Mikey said

"I really dont wanna kill a kid" Rye mumbled

"Get easy" Blair said

They talked more and the talk eneded up with subject Andy.

"He looks me like 'whats with this man?' "Blair said and the boys laughed

"He thinks you are creepy too " Rye said

"Rye? You need to do something about it right?"Blair said puffing his cigarrett

Rye put his hands on his pocket and didnt say anything.

"The boy is smart so I think he will find out one day" Blair said

"He already have some doubts but he isnt admitting himself" Mikey said

Blair nodded

"I dont know whats with me? Iam keep hiding and.....ugghh I dont know man" Rye said annoyedly with himself

Blair and Mikey shake their head as 'what a fail'

"I want to make him so happy and want to talk to him in this form" Rye said

"Spend time on cafe with him" Blair said

"No...I cant. Blair.....I keep look at him and he knows it, he clearly knows that iam staring at him and he tries to ignore me but look at me back" Rye said

"One the first time on history...." Blair stopped and smiled at Rye

"What?" Rye asked annoyedly

"On the first time on history a Vampire is falling in love with a human"

I hope you love the chapter, if you loved it then give me a vote.

Thankyou and love you

-Sherin Shahab♥♥♥