43

"I will be alright Jack" Brook said through the phone to Jack.

Andy saw Brook huffing as he know what Jack might be saying. Jack thinks its Sonny who came to Brook's house and scared him. Jack really wanna beat the shit out of him and throw him away.

Today Brook and Andy is opening the Cafe after two weeks. Brook is good now,he is so fresh and he is still scared too.

Andy and Brook is staying together till Jack comes back and Brook is so scared to go back to his haunted house. Yes Brook declared his house as haunted and creepy. Andy thought his house should be an dusgusting haunted asylum then as much as creepy stuffs keep happening here.

"I will,i will.......yes i wont go near to him........yesofcourse......sure.....bye....love ya"Brook said and hung the phone with Jack.

"Boyfriend protectiveness" Andy said

Brook just smiled

"I dont think its Sonny actually, he is a sweet guy Andy. He is sometimes funny too"Brooks aid

Andy just nodded not forming any words.

"Why does Jack thinks he is so bad?" Brook asked

"Because he said you are an idiot which is 100% true" Andy said taking his jacket

Brook pouted and followed Andy outside the house. They saw Rye and Mikey infront of their own apartment,and they were locking their house.

"Hey Rye and Mikey, how you guys doing?" Brook asked and hugged Mikey.

"Iam great,how is your fever?" Mikey asked soon regrets when Rye kicked his leg

"How do you know he was sick? We didnt saw you guys for like some weeks" Andy asked doubtfully narrowing his eyes towards them

"We saw Sonny on the store one day and he said Brook is sick, but we were so busy and couldnt ask about you" Rye said to Brook smiling warmly as he was so good to see the boy is okay.

Andy looked at Rye more narrowing his eyes.

"He always have reasons for every single things" Andy thought

But Andy again just blushed at the thought of his shower kisses, What if this good presence is Rye?

Rye felt so awkward at Andy's thoughts,he wants to run from here. Awkwardly Rye scratched back of his head and avoid Andy's eye contact. He really couldnt looks at him.

Andy tries to hide his blush and looked away from everyone,he avoids Rye especially.

"What if its him? Did he really does that?"andy thought

Rye just wanna kiss Andy on his lips just seeing his blush,he looks so cute.

While this time Brook and Mikey were talking somethingelse and the other were having trouble with facing eachother.

"We need to go Mikey" Rye said suddenly

Mikey looked between both of Rye and Andy,he just find out some wierd stuffs on both minds.

"Yeah we have to go" Mikey said

Then four of them get down at apartment and walked in different direction. Its Sunday so Rye wont come to the cafe today.

"Did you just-"

"No, stop Mikey. Keep that on your head" Rye said embarassed

Mikey giggled and slapped Rye's back playfully,he laughed hard.

"He didnt gets scared?" Mikey asked shockily

"No.....he loves it" Rye said smiling biting his bottom lip.

Mikey just shaked his head.

_______________

"Are you fine now? How is your fever?" Sonny asked worriedly

"Iam fine now,Andy take care of me" Brook said happily

Sonny smiled,he is in relief that Brook is alright now. He looks so active again.

"You got your energy back so go back to your work" Andy said from the counter

Brook just huffed and started to his work. Sonny watched him smiling at the cuteness. Andy looked at Sonny confusedly as why he was smiling at Brook without any reason.

"I need to watch Sonny" Andy thought

From that Andy noticed every movement of Sonny and see him so interestedin Brook. Andy thought that maybe Jack was right.

"Sonny pick the glasses from the top shelf" Andy said

Sonny just nodded and get inside the kitchen.

Andy dragged Brook to his side and made him to do the bill.

"Do the bill,thats your job today" Andy said

"You know how muh i hate calculating right? Thats why i even want to clean the plates" Brook said whining

"No,you have to do the bill." Andy said and get inside the kitchen

He saw Sonny opening the big cartoon box and taking the glasses outside.

Sonny can clearly read this human's mind and he is actually little sad too. Becaus eof him Brook was sick and scared.

"Sonny Can I ask you something?" Andy asked

Sonny turned and looked at Andy,he knows what he gonna say

"Sure" Sonny said

"Did you go to Brook's house weeks ago?" Andy asked

"No,i had never been in his home" sonny said making his innocent face

Andy just nodded

Andy was thinking what if Sonny is lying but again Andy thought that it could be Oliver. Oliver had talked with both Brook and him that day,he should have get interested with him too.

"I seriously need to see Scott" Andy thought

Sonny was full of regrets,he really doenst wants to scare Brook. Now Andy is so worried over him,Sonny can feel how much sad he is about Brook.

Sonny sometimes wonders how much Andy loves Brook even they are from two families just like.......just like Mikey and Rye.

Mikey,he is his brother. But nothing like a brother,he betrayed his whole bloodline and stopped loving his family. Thats what Sonny thinks,he loves his brother so much and his brother love shim  too. But somethings changes over this dismissal of Rye from the group.

Mikey left the bloodline for his bestfriend.

Sonny gives the glasses to Andy and get backs to the work. Andy noticed the sudden behaviour and expressions on Sonny's face,he seems so sad and upset.

Brook huffingly do the bill saying "hi" and "bye" to their customers. He doesnt have any idea someone was looking at him so lovingly and needly at his other side of the counter.

Sonny looked at the boy and he just loved the way what he was doing. He shouldnt do this,he shouldnt like a human.

"Anyway what will happen if i like a human?"

I was thinking about when Andy to find out the truth,i mean its already 43rd chapter right? I wont say it will be soon but yeah we will see😁

So guys i hope you love this chapter too, if you do then give me a vote and some cheeky comments.

Thankyou and love you

-Sherin Shahab❤❤❤