6

Today is the day where Andy and Brook going to their own homes for Christmas.

They all are ready. All means Andy, his siblings and Brook. They have a train on 2pm for Manchester.

They reached the train station and waiting for the train. Andy is so pissed by Ali and Brook. They kept asking about the hot guy who he was stairing 3days ago at the cafe.

"For fuck sake, shut your mouth" Andy shouted

They all laughed.

Their train came and they all hoped in it.

~skipping to Manchester~

They all just reached Manchester and they took a uber to reach their home. Two ubers were called, one for fowlers and one for Brook.

They said bye to eachother as their ubers came. Fowlers get in the car and waited to reach their home.

Fowlers reach their home and enter their house without making any voice. Their mother was cooking on the kitchen facing her back to them. Andy slowly walked to them and pick her up.

"MOM" he shouted

"Put me down Andy" His mom said giggling.

He put her down and hugged her tightly. She kissed his cheek and they hugged there like some minutes.

"I miss you" Andy said

"I miss you too" his mom said.

After a long chatting with his mom and dad he get on his old room and change his dress. He put on a pink hoodie and a pair of boxers. He then got downstairs.

The whole family is so happy and they are really having so much fun.

After some Chritsmas games and some cookies Andy finally go to sleep. Its midnight and he just falled on his bed. Soon he drifted to sleep.

Its morning and Andy just woke up and take a quick shower. He didnt take a shower last night so he take one in the morning. After shower he wrapped an towel around his waist and go to his big mirror on his wardrobe and dried his hair.

As he dried his hair he felt that same presence behind him. He turned around and see nothing.

"Ali" he called hoping his sister will be the one who trying to scare him.

He looked at the clock its 8 in the morning. There is no way the kids can wake up this time.

"This is so wierd" he mumbled

He began to do what he was doing. He looked around through the mirror but he didnt see anything. He moved a bit to see the window through the mirror and his hope was right he saw something black on the glass window.

He quickly turned around to the window but didnt see anything, he again looked through the mirror nothing. It shows nothing.

"IAM TELLING YOU THIS IS NOT FUNNY" Andy yelled hope if someone is here then they could hear.

After dressing he got downstairs and see his mom. Both of them make pancakes.

"How is Brook and Jack?" His mom asked

"They are so fine and iam so sure jack will keep our Brook happy" Andy said

"Yeah, I miss that boy" his mom said

"Brook said he will come to meet you tomorrow and iam going to meet his mom too" Andy said

His mom smiled.

"Then I have to make the pudding for him. His favourite" his mom said

Andy smiled.

"What happened to you baby? Is something bothering you?" His mom asked.