1

"Ohhh my shoulders" Andy whined.

Andy just closed his shop and locked it. It was really a very tiring day. So many costumers were in the cafe today. He and his best friend is the only persons who works here. His best friend Brook didnt came today, he take an off day for a date with his boyfriend. So Andy was the only one who works today and he is so fucking tired.

He walked through the road towards the bus station, alone, cold and he felt strange today. Its 7 at night and he  Dont know why he felt like something will happen tonight.

Just like that walking suddenly rain pours.

"Shit" he mumbles and started to run.

He can see the lights of bus station from far. He ran faster and get in the station. He is little wet. He rubbed his hair with his hand to remove water from it. He looked around to see someone is near standing beside him, no one else in the station. Just him and the stranger.

"Its pretty heavy rain right?" The stranger asked

Andy cant see his face, the man is wearing a black hoodie over his head and looking down. And his arms are crossed on his chest. Fully black outfit. Black hoodie, black skinny jeans and black boots. But the man's voice is sweet and attractive.

"Yeah, all of a sudden" andy replied.

"It feels good too" the stranger man said.

Andy cnfusedly looked at the man. Who would say it feels good to have rain in this winter?

Its so freeking cold.

"Its so cold, and you said it feels good?" Andy asked giggling.

The stranger chuckled.

"Yeah, rain is always a good feel" stranger said

"Thats true" Andy said and looked at the heavy rain.

Andy looked at the sky, its so clear. No moon, no star fully a dark background where rain is pouring. A wind blew on him and he shivered. He hugged his coat more tightly.

He again looked at the man beside him but he didnt saw anyone. He was alone in the station.

"What?"

He looked around for the man, he didnt see anyone. There is no way that man can walk through this heavy rain.

As thinking about it his bus stopped in front of him. He jumped on it and took a seat. He sat on a window seat, he put his earplugs to his ears and looked outside.

The shops in the street are closing, cars and bikes are moving, christmas lights are everywhere.

Little later he reached his stop and run towards his apartment, its still raining. He lives alone in his apartment, he is from Manchester and his family is living there.

He entered his apartment, his apartment is not so big 2bedrooms , a small living room with a balcony and  a bathroom. Its pretty cool.
As he entered his apartment first he done was  took a long hot shower as usual. He relaxed his muscles and stay there until the water gets cold again. He hoped out from the shower with a towel on his waist.

He get in his room and searched his clothes in his closet. He was searching his clothes suddenly he felt a presence behind him, he is confused who could be here?

He turned his head fastly and see no one. He looked around his room but no one was there.

"Thats strange" he mumbled.

He finally took a hoodie and a pair of boxers, thats what he like to wear. He then ordered a pizza and He get in his living room and watch TV covering himself with a blanket.

He still feels a presence inside the living room. He looked around again no one. He see nothing.
He then decided to check the kitchen what if some theifs are here?

He walked to the kitchen and looked at every cabinets and drawers with a knife in his hand. Nothing, nobody is here.

"If anyone is here answer me" he said loudly.

"And if someone wants to scare me, then for your information I dont believe in ghosts" he said loudly and chuckled at his own words.

"Must stupid thoughts" he mumbled.

He then go back to his TV and watch it. He still feels the presence but he ignores it. His door bell ranged and it was his pizza, he sat down and started eat it. He still feels the presence,Its just thoughts suddenly a wind blew from his balcony then he remembered he didnt closed the balcony door.

He quickly got up and looked at the balcony to saw someone is sitting in the ledge of the balcony. The person is facing his back on him so he didnt see the person's face. The man is sitting on the ledge and resting his hands on both of his sides on the ledge and he is looking outside. His legs are hanging outside. He is wearing fully black dress.

Andy is now little scared and he take the flashlight and  walked slowly to the balcony.

"Hello?" Andy asked

The man turned his head a little still cant see his face.

"Who are you?" Andy aksed

"Your balcony has a nice view" the man said

Andy recognises the voice, its the same attractive sexy voice, the man who talked to him in the bus station.

"what are you doing here? How did you came here?" Andy asked angrily and walked fastly towards the man but....

But the person jumped from the balcony. Andy gasped  and  ran to the ledge and looked down. He cant see anything, its a 6story building and he is living in the 5th floor.

Andy quickly got out of his apartment and take downstairs to get out from the building. He reached the spot but he didnt see anything, anyone. Not even a drop of blood.

"Is that my imagination?" He asked himself.

He looked up to his flat and then his eyes caught a body standing on the rooftop of the building. That body seems  silhoutte, like a shadow.

Andy was watching the body surprisely, he dont know why but he didnt felt scared. He isn afraid of it, he is amazed. That body has two red shining on the face, maybe the eyes. That red eyes are looking at him.

Who is he? What is it?

In a eye blink the body disappeared. Andy is so confused he looked around nothing is there. He then walked back to his flat. As he reached his floor, his neighbour's door opened and he looked to see the same teenage shy girl standing there. She smiled at him, he gave the smile back. Then he saw her blushing.
He rolled his eyes,shake his head and walked to his flat.

He again looked at his balcony and looked outside.

"What the hell was that?"

Its my new story, I hope you love it. If you love it give me a vote and add some comments and suggestions if I have some mistakes or wrongs.

Thankyou for reading.

-Sherin Shahab♥♥♥