67

Date day.

Andy is nervous like hell nervous, he was nervous on his first ever date with his ex-girlfriend but this is more nervous than that. Rye is the one who is making everything ready and Andy doesnt have any idea where they going.

He had weared an full sleeved white t-shirt, a black ribbed skinny jeans and an red over coat with his brown boots. Rye said he will come to his home and take him so currently Andy is waiting on his couch.

He looked at the small living plants some away from him, a smile spreaded on his lips. Everything in this house is really reminds of Rye now, paints, plants, flowers, swing and couch, everything.

A knock was came to his door making him sudden nervousness, he hurried to the door and opened it. Here he is wearing an black Jacket over an yellow t-shirt and an black jeans. Rye looks so handsome and he was smiling so widely.

"Shall we go?" Rye asked

"Ofcourse" Andy replied and he locke dthe door from outside.

Both of them take the staircase and went out of the building. Rye had bring a car and they hopped in it. Andy in the passenger seat and Rye in the driver seat.

"Where we going?" Andy asked as the car started to move

"Lots of places, just enjoy" Rye said making Andy to smile.

They drived with peace and small talks, laughs and happiness filled inside the vehicle and they were on their own world.

"Rye......tell me something about....about, you know like......yourself or like......you know..."

"Yeah, ummm yeh I- Its uhh" Rye stuttered for words.

Andy meant by this creepy vampire situation but Rye doenst know how to start and what to say. Should he say that his whole bloodline hates humans especially Andy? Or like he should say they needs blood for survival?  Andy would be freak out to hear that.

"You know what I meant right?" Andy asked

"Yeas ofcourse, I defenetly knows what you meant but I defenetly dont have any idea how to say" Rye said

A small silence filled in the car and Andy breaks it.

"Ok then say when you feel good, tell me about your mother" Andy said

"My mother?" Rye asked and Andy noďded  "well she...she is sweet sometimes, but so much strict"

"She is strict?" Andy asked

"Yeah, you know like......she gets angry suddenly and just throw us around, when I was a kid she almost strang-"

"She throws you around?!" Andy asked shockily with fear

"Yeah, its usual thing for a mother right?" Rye asked

"Throwing kids around isnt usual, spanking or scolding is usual....... why do she throw you?" Andy asked as his eyes widened at the thought of a mother throwing their kids around.

"She would say something, me and my big brother didnt likes it and we dont do what she asked for, so she punish us" Rye said casually looking at the road

"What are these punishments if I ask you?" Andy asked shockly

"Like I said throw us around the house, kick out of the house, hang us on a hook at wall for hours, tied us with rope and throw on corner, then......"

"Wait wait wait, enough" Andy said breathing heavily as he couldnt believe a mother doing all these to her own children "enough Rye, its more than enough"