58

⚠️Mention of Rape and Violence⚠️
Please dont read if you will get panick attack on these types of chapters.

Cambridge University

Its midnight and the security guards were rechecking inside the campus like always. Only ten guards are alloweded to get inside the building.

One of guard felt little strange when he passed the lybrary so he decided to check inside the lybrary. He lits his flashlight and opened the lybrary door with the key he has for it.

When he opened the door he heard some noises of like something hitting on something, he can hear someone's muffled voice too. It seems like table is hitting something.

He entered the big lybrary and followed the noises. The muffled voice were increasing and this security guard wish that everything will be alright.

"Whos there?" The guard asked loudly

No replies, but the noises were increasing on his every step.

Then suddenly he heard a girl's scream asking for help.

"HELP"

Then again it turned into muffled voice. The "help" was heard like she is crying and scared.

So the security guard ran faster to the place he heard and looked at the every corners in the lybrary. Then he reached a big table seeing two bodies moving. He see some silhoutte figures which is moving constantly.

He step forward again and his eyes widened with shock. He gasped to see that a guy was raping a girl in the lybrary. The man was bended the girl over the table and her mouth was closed by his hand. The girl was completely naked and was trying to get off from his grip. The man was thrusting so fast and rough that this big heavy table was moving and hitting the wall.

The security guard couldnt reacts at first as he was so shocked then his eyes goes to the floor seeing another girl laying on the floor. She was naked and she was so pale. Her neck was bledding and her eyes were closed.

"What are you doing?" The security guard yelled

The man stopped for a moment and looked at the guard, he smirked and continues what he was doing.

The security guard stepped forward and tried to grab the man, but the man lifts the thin security guard by holding his throat.

The man stopped assaulting the girl and layed her on her back to the table. His fangs came out and he bites her neck, drinking every single drop of that petite body he was ravishing.

The girl's eyes started to roll backwards and her struggles to push the man away also weakened. Her struggling legs stopped and she layed on the table silently as her body fluid decreasing fastly.

The security guard saw all these out of breath and with difficulty he take his wistle from the pocket. And he take a puff of air with difficulty and make the wistle.

Oliver's eyes flashed red and he looked at the man on his hand. He left the girl and bited the guard's neck making him scream. He didnt just pierced his two fangs there but he take a big bite of that flesh and ripped it off.

He give a punch to his heart making the guard's heartbeat stopped right that second. The guard falled back on the floor and he layed there with his wide eyes opened.

The door of the lybrary opened with a loud noise and lots of footsteps tapped insid eit.

Annoyedly Oliver vanished from there and flewed away from that place.

●●●●●●●●●●●

"This is getting so much problem that now its happening inside a college campus. Just this morning we got a  news that one girl and a security guard were found died inside the library in  Cambridge University. Only ten guards are alloweded inside the building and one of the guard died yesterday. The rest of the nine guards ranned to the library because they heard one of them wistled, this wistle is for emergency. When the guards gets inside the library they see their companion laying on the ground with ripped neck,bleeding and dead. Then they saw two girls there, one of them was on the floor laying naked and another on the table naked as well. They checked the girls seeing one of them are alive. The girl on the floor was dead and the other one had a mild pulse they said. They quickly called for ambulance and she is still unconcious. Both of the girl's neck is attacked like usual, and their blood is lossed. People are thinking that its the vampire attack, not any kind of wild animals"

Rubbing his head Andy scaredly watched the TV news, he is so worried of Rye now. Worried of everyone he is caring. He just wish that this issue isnt connected with Rye, he knows Rye cant do anything like this.

He was sitting on his couch and was watching the Cambridge news, every single channel is talking about it. He is worried of everyone, Brook, Jack, Rye, Mikey and Sonny too. He even thought about his family.

Thinking about these stuffs, scared and worried he heard a paper ripping voice behind him. He soon felt the good presence. His spirit, the beautiful positive presence. The spirit he is keep falling in love. Rye the spirit, yes he confirmed to himself that its Rye.

He turned around and see no one, like usual. And he felt the presence left, the positive vibes gone and that made Andy upset. The positive atmosphere just gone and made him alone again.

He looked at the table behind him seeing a paper and a pen. He gets up from the couch and hurriedly walked to the table. There is a piece of paper and it was written as

"Its Oliver"

Andy shocked a little but he nodded to himself. The spirit just wrote down this and made his part clear. Andy is little bit scared too.

He sat back on his couch and thought about the situation. He thinks about Dr.Hemmings, maybe he should talk with him.

But inside his heart something said that he is betraying Rye and he dont know why he is thinking like that.

What if Dr.Hemmings finds his discoveries and maybe tells Andy to get Rye to him for experiment? What if Rye will listen everything he said because he loves him? What if Rye already knows about it and didnt caring about this?

Is Andy betraying Rye?

Is Andy even loving his spirit?

A smile kept to his lips when he remembers those cold hard lips touched to his skin. He touched his own lips with his fingers and he thought, Why does he can still feel those tingles?

"Maybe Iam in love"

So hope you guys love this chapter,if you do then give me a vote and some cheeky comments😁😁😁

Thankyou and Love you

-Sherin Shahab❤❤❤