26

Snow started to melt and London was covering with the beautiful sunshine. Sun rised on the hills and it was just so glorius.

But Andy didnt wake up from the light sunshine hitted his face. Like usual he jolted up waking from the kiss but this time......this time he shocked as hell.

The kiss was on his tummy.

He was sleeping shirtless last night under the covers and maybe by rolling and moving, the covers should have moved from him.

Andy sat up on the bed and looked around. No one, again.

He can still feel the tingles on his tummy. He can remember the soft skin touching him. He gets up from his bed and put on a hoodie.He is feeling  wierd about the kiss but he likes it.

Puffy didnt slept with him last night. He flewed away through the balcony.

Somehow now whenever Andy would be in kitchen or in his room, he felt so alone. He misses the presence. Good spirit. It makes him less lonely.

Andy get in the kitchen for making himself a coffee. Suddenly he felt it, the presence. That same old feeling, the good presence.

He turned and looked at the door, nobody. But he was glad that he isnt alone.

"Umm I know you are here. Cant you show yourself to me?" Andy asked

No response. Andy huffed

"Well your enemy came to me one day and scares me. It was so creepy actually" Andy said giggling

While Rye was enjoying to hear the angelic sleepy voice. And he is happy that Andy needs his presence.

When Rye was coming to wake Andy from a kiss like usual, Rye frozed as he saw an shirtless Andy sprawled spreaded sleeping on the big bed covering his legs woth blankets. He looked at the feautures of that sinful body and he finds the tummy as so cute. Rye couldnt helped himself so he kissed the boy's tummy. He felt something like soft velvet cloth under his lips. Maybe more softer than rose petals. And everytime Rye enjoyed Andy jolting and waking up confusedly.

The door bell ranged, Andy hurried to the door and opened to reveal the shy teenage girl.

"Oh Miss.Williams, its been a long time to see" Andy said

"Yes it is" She said without smiling

"Mr. Fowler we will not be here for two days, will you take care of our car? Mom told me to ask you" She said

"Oh sure, when?" Andy asked

"Friday and saturday" She said

"Ofcourse I can" Andy said

But he noticed that the girl isnt looking at him and she is little scared too.

"What happened? You look so scared?" Andy asked

On the living room Rye chuckled

"Its just the-" she was actually going to tell the truth but.....

But when she looked up to Andy and see Rye standing behind him. He glared at her angrily frowning his eybrows and looked at her like death. He put his finger on his lips showing to 'shush' her.

"Uh, uh- i...my god iam going" She yelled and ran from there.

"What happened to her?" Andy asked himself confusedly

Rye smiled and get back to his vanished position. Rye liked being in showing himself to Andy more than like this. Rye is so happy just to seeing this boy. He wants to protect the boy,doesnt know why?

He watched Andy's daily routines. From all these days he noticed that Andy likes coffee more than tea, he doesnt like cereals, he use only two foot wears even he have lots other and some more. A pink sneaker and the boots.

Andy then walked outside the house and locked his door. Rye was just behind him and he changed into his usual form.

"Morning Andy"

Andy gasped and turned
Rye chuckled

"Shit dont do that" Andy said

"Sorry, heading to Cafe?" Rye asked

"Yeah" Andy said

"Can I come too? I dont have work today so I can help you at cafe" rye asked

"That could be lovely, you can come with me" Andy said

Both of them headed downstairs and walked towards the bus station.

"We got a new worker there" Andy said

"Really?" Rye asked like he dont know.

Rye is actually going to cafe because one, he wants to help and spend time with Andy. Two, he wants to know the intention of Sonny.

"Yeah, his name is Sonny and he is from Bristol" Andy said

"Oh" Rye said

"I dont know you know him or not, maybe you guys know eachother. Iam getting more Bristol friends" Andy said

Rye chuckled

"I dont wanna say this but maybe you will have to face more Bristol people" rye thought

They waited for their bus and Rye was still admiring his boy. He cant help himself, he cant ignore this beauty.

Then the bus came and they hoped in. After sometime they reached the cafe and Brook didnt come yet.

"Maybe having fun with Jack" Andy said annoyedly

Rye just smiled

"What do you guys first do when you come here?" Rye asked

"We clean the whole cafe" Andy said

"Okay I will also help" Rye said

Andy smiled and he told Rye to clean the glass windows and glasses. He gave the sprayer and a wiper. Happily Rye took it and started to  his job.

This is what Rye wanted, interact with humans who is so normal and hardworking. He always love to help people, his blood-line have maids to do everything. He never get chance to help people. And now he got the chance with this boy.

Little later Brook came to the cafe, he looks like he was attacked by an animal. His collarbones are covered with hickeys purple, red, pink and undescribable colours. His hair is a big messy and his cheeks are so flushed. He blushed more when he limped a little and the boys noticed it.

"Lools like someone had lots of fun last night" Rye commented

Brook looked at Andy who is glaring at him.

"I will kill him later" Andy said to Brook

Brook huffed and Rye chuckled

"What are you doing here?" Brook asked

"I have day off so decided to help you guys today" Rye said

"Thats great, we are getting helpers a lot" Brook said happily.

Then again the bell rang and Sonny appeared on the door.

Two eyes meet with anger and surprise. Both vampires glared at eachother for some minutes and Rye give a warning.

"No"

Its early to update I know but I cant help. Iam getting so exciting with story and I already wants Andy to know the truth....but not now. Wr need time.

So Rye have give Sonny a warning as "No".
What does he meant by No?
What do you think? Comment yout guess.

I hope you like this chapter if you do guve me a vote and some cheeky comments.

We had got 6k readers yippyy!!!!

Thankyou and love you soo much.

-Sherin Shahab♥♥♥