49

This time the hard cold lips were tracing his skin,instead of kissing.

Andy can feel those lips but he couldnt wake up,he dont want it to stop. He was still asleep but his mind can feel those cold lips. Laying on his back Andy was so frustrated.

The lips were tracing along from his exposed pale thighs to his toe. The lips keep kissed and traced on his skin.

Lustfully Rye watched those thighs' hairs getting rise and covered completely with goosebumps. Licking his bottom lip he again leaned and kissed those warm thighs.

Rye knows Andy is awake and Rye is the one who was making Andy sleep,he wants to enjoy  bit more today because they were alone in the apartment again.

Staring Andy with darker eyes Rye climbed between those pale thighs and gently spreaded them. Opening his hard lips Rye again leaned and kissed Andy's inner thigh.

Rye closed his eyes and gripped Andy's thigh when he heard a low moan from Andy. Rye keep kissed there and licked the skin,he breathed heavily when Andy again let out a whimper moan. Getting encourage from the moan Rye started to suck the pretty skin.

Andy can feel a wet tongue sliding on his right inner thigh and the cold lips was sucking his skin. He can feel those cold hands on his both thighs and  a head between his thigh too. He can feel the breath from those cold nose but the breath wasnt cold nor hot.His eyebrows frowning with the little pleasure and unconciously he bite his bottom lip..

Breathing heavily, sweating and panting Andy wanted more....more like this on his every inch of the body.

"Mmmhhh"

Andy silently moaned when those lips sucked his skin so harder that it could makes his skin bleed.

Rye was enjoying this,the warm skin, whimpering Andy, change of his expressions, his heavy breath..... everything. Rye was loving Andy's everything.

Rye looked at the time on the clock hanged on the wall, its already 7:30am. He smiled and gets happy when he gets to know that he was enjoying his boy for half an hour.

He is late ,times to wake up. Moving away from Andy, Rye disappeared from the room.

"Ahh" Andy screamed and sat up on the bed.

His breath was heavy,he was panting harder and he was sweating a lot. Quickly he looked down at his legs which he thought was  only covered with his boxers but his two whole thighs were covered by red marks.

Hickeys, he can even see some teeth marks, some deep red marks,some light marks. Andy touched a mark which is the most deepest,it was on his right inner thigh. The mark which made him so much moan and pleasure.

His finger was touched with a wet liquid, saliva. An vampire's saliva?

Blushing heavily Andy layed back on the bed again covering him with the blanket. He buried his face in the pillow and he was smiling into it.

"I LIKE IT" He shouted,not sure if the spirit is still there.

Screaming happily inside Rye jumped from the balcony as he heard those words from his boy.

"I will give you more boy"

______________

Hand on his chin, stare on the sky through the big glass wall, partly opened lips, rewinding morning events in the brain ...... Andy was day dreaming the spirit.

His thoughts were the hard cold lips, cold hands and the breath which was nor hot nor cold.

His thoughts was hooded with spirit then to Rye, Andy love those sexy lips he really wants to check if its the same lips. He can recognise those hard cold lips if he touch it.