Stingmon X Exveemon

(No Smut ((Sex things)) Enjoy)

_______________________________________

"Veemon digivolve to.... Exveemon!" The blue dinosaur beast Digimon look over at his insect boyfriend, Stingmon, which was playing with Ken at a game of 'Chess'. Ken was winning by the way. By two points out of five.

Exveemon waited until Stingmon finished his games with Ken before he could have a word with the Digimon.

It took about 20 minutes before they finished with Ken being the top guy. Stingmon smiled and got up and walked to his beast boyfriend.

"I saw you watching." Stingmon mummbled looking down.

"Yeah, but you were really good!" He complimented him and gave him a heart-warming embrace of a hug. Stingmon hugged back gently. "Say... I wanted to talk with you."

The two big and brave Digimon put their heads together as they felt their warmness and pleassure flow through their data and heart.

Unfortunatley, Stingmon was a Digimon that was unable to kiss because he had no lips, so when Exveemon kisses Stingmon where his lips would be, he would make some small noises to show that he liked it, and to make it look like he was kissing back. He would also do the actions when people kiss.

Exveemon wanted to try different kisses on him, but was unable too. He didn't mind though.

---

Stingmon was layed in his bed hugging close to Exveemon while they kissed. Ken and Davis saw them and looked embarressed at each other. 

"I can't believe they're dating, Davis." Ken scoffed at them and left them be. Davis nodded and followed Ken quietly.

"Stingmon... I love you soo much."