Chapter 2

Sabre let out a groan when he woke up in a cell on a bed. 

"What happened?" Sabre mumble as he sat up. He took in his surroundings and then what he was wearing. No longer was he wearing his chicken onsie, but a thin green long sleeve and black pants. On one of  his wrists was gold bracelet that didn't want to come off.

After sitting for a moment Sabre remembered what happened to him and Rainbow, and frankly looked for his friend who was no where in sight. Sabre let out a sign, his plan to trap Elemental failed and now him and Rainbow are his prisoners.

Suddenly Sabre heard two familiar voices. 

"Where are the artifacts?" Sabre's shook up from the bed when he heard Elemental's voice.

"I don't know anything about any artifacts" Rainbow growl.

Elemental then said something that Sabre could not hear.

"Don't you DARE lay a hand on him!" Rainbow yelled, "Don't you DARE think about it!"

Sabre didn't hear anymore when he heard a door open and closed. Now standing in front of him was Elemental grinning at him.

"Hello FavremySabre" Elemental said.

"H-How do you?" No one knows his player name, not even Rainbow.

"I know some things about you FavremySabre" Elemental chuckle.

"Stop saying my name!" Sabre was getting irritated, a human's player is the name only the player themselves and other players only know.

Elemental shook his head then entered Sabre's cell, "I prefer not, FavremySabre"

Sabre gritted his teeth and clench his fists, he can't let the Steve get under his skin, "Where is Rainbow?"

Elemental stop smiling and stalk closer to Sabre who took steps back until he back into a wall. Before he knew it, Elemental trap him with his hands on both sides of his head.

"Don't you dare mention that Steve's name in my presence" Elemental growled, "Don't mention any other Steve than me"

"I'll mention him and any other Steve any time I please. Now, where is Rainbow?" Sabre glared at Elemental, swallowing his fear.

Elemental lowered his hands and Sabre let out a shaky breath, but that lasted only a few seconds when he felt Elemental grab the collar of his shirt with one hand and lifted him up off the ground. Sabre placed his hands on top of Elemental's as he struggle to get out of the Steve's hold.

"L-let me go!" Sabre struggled.

Elemental chuckle and ran his free hand up and down the human's face, "That isn't going to happen any time soon FavremySabre"

Sabre froze when he felt Elemental's hand stroking his cheek.

"Aww, is Favremysabre scared?" Elemental leaned in close to Sabre's ear, "Might I say, you look far more delectable in this state then when you are all fired up"

Elemental then lick Sabre's ear getting a shiver and moan out of the human. The Steve traced his tongue down to his jawline and around his neck.

"I wonder, should I marked you? I mean you look too delectable to resist" Sabre didn't understand what Elemental meant by 'marking' him, but he was scared none the less.

"N-no!"

"Aww", Elemental slammed Sabre against the wall making him groan in pain, "Did you think I was asking? No, I wasn't. I waited quite awhile to get you in this position and I'm not letting you go just like that."

"Wh-what?"

"You heard me Sabre, yes I have been watching you and that colorful Steve, but I always had my eye especially on you"

"W-why me?"

Elemental smiled and traced Sabre's bandanna then pull it up just above his eyes to reveal bright grey eyes, "You are different, and not because you are human. You have a strong spirit and a fire within that won't be extinguished any time soon." The Steve put Sabre back on the ground.

"What do you want with me and Rainbow?!" Sabre yelled. He tried to ignore what Elemental said; its not important. What is important is where Rainbow is.

Elemental's face harden hearing Rainbow's name from the human's lips and grip Sabre's light brown hair tightly pulling it so his head would tilt one way.

"I told you NOT to say that name in my presence. He has the knowledge of items that will give me power. As for you", Elemental let out a very dark chuckle and leaned in close enough that Sabre could feel his breath on his neck causing him to shiver, "you'll be there right next to me to experience everything my dear."

Sabre tried to push Elemental off of him, but that lead to his hair being pulled even harder.

Elemental bit Sabre neck, marking him as his and caused Sabre to scream in pain. The Steve didn't let go as he sunk his teeth further into Sabre's neck, force marking him.

 "You're mine FavremySabre. All mine"

"All...yours..." Sabre breathed, his grey eyes were mix with gold once he said those words.

"All yours"