Chapter 02

Chapter 02:

Hearing tearful cries and multiple callings of someone name 'Rhode-sama', her eyelids lifted and she suddenly saw a familiar scenery below her.

She was airborne, on a flying broomstick with the winds of the night caressing her cheeks.

The one controlling and making the broomstick soar was a mysterious girl with dark blonde shoulder length hair. She gave off a otherworldly but comforting feeling.

Then the girl turned her head, looking back at her and smiled, gently telling her.

"Don't worry, I will help you capture that Clow Card -"

"-Sakura."

"Sakura."

"Sakura."

The young brunette girl was expelled from her sleep, by her best friend calling her name. Opening her eyes into the real world Sakura Kinomoto voiced, "Tomoyo-chan?"

Tomoyo Daidouji giggled, thinking of how cute her friend was. She wanted to snap a picture or maybe even record her. "Yes, it's me. It seemed like you dozed off. The bell rang for lunch, already."

Sakura's green eyes widened as she distinguished something about the magazine in the dark haired girl's hands. "Tomoyo-chan, who is she?" She pointed to the blonde girl on the front cover page of the magazine.

"Oh." Tomoyo glanced down to the magazine she held in her arms. "This is Suzana 'An' Croft. Known as the Fae of Music. She's a renowned child pianist and composer. A musical prodigy. The same age as us." She added, "she made one of my favourite songs, 'Open World', which I am going to sing in my club today."

"Suzana Croft." Sakura repeated. The girl who was on Tomoyo's magazine was definitely the girl who she had seen in her dream.

••••

"Hmm?" Suzana voiced, turning her head to look out the window of her abode.

Cassidy who stood in front of the black chalk board writing several more simultaneous equations inquired, "is there something you do not understand, An-sama? If so, I can go over it again."

Suzana gently patted the head of Sirius who was slumbering on her lap. She took a few seconds to respond. "...No." She paused then continued, "...I just thought I heard someone call my name."

"I see." Rhode's female creation continued on with the mathematics lesson. "What did you get for question number five?"

"x= 3 and y=2." The blonde child replied, twirling her white mechanical pencil with a yellow lily shaped eraser on top.

The red haired girl nodded her head at the answers.

Suzana Croft, she had always been home-schooled from since a young age, never once in her life attending a real educational institution. One of the reasons why Rhode Croft had made Cassidy was so the redhead could watch over, guide and teach her young daughter. It had even been Cassidy who had introduced Suzana to the lovely world of music. She loved and enjoyed seeing the blonde child absorb everything she taught her like a sponge.

After the lessons were done for the day, Cassidy had telepathically received a message from Rhode Croft. Picking up a notepad, she wrote on a sheet of paper and teared it from the pad, "An-sama, Rhode-sama said that she wants you to purchase these necessities from Cajin's Convenience Store." The redhead handed the sheet of paper with the list of necessities and a meticulously detailed hand drawn map.