Charge Up the Dark- Chapter 18 (CFH)

———————

Canning Factory

———————

{Kalila’s POV}

I couldn’t help but be baffled at Alyssa. A ringtone? She was going to use a ringtone to free us? Seriously?!

“Really? That’s your plan?” I asked.

Though in all honest it sorta worked. It distracted Riut ,along with Alyssa’s and Violet’s arguing, long enough for me a Silver to use the plan I had thought of. Energy creates light and it just so happens I had lots of it. With the help of an alien partner, I was basically a human flashlight.

“Gah,” Commander Riut said as Silver channeled my Rev energy.

The shadows disintegrated around us. As soon as they let go I heard Alyssa’s song go off.

“Time to rumble,” I thought.

I was expecting Alyssa and Violet help us out but Violet darted away. I gave Alyssa a quick glance. She was confused at Violet’s action so we came to an agreement. Alyssa would get Violet and I would handle little dark and scary.

“Okay Silver. Let’s show him what happens when you mess with Kalila Silver,” I said preparing to link up.

“Rev Up! Electric!” We said together as Silver linked.

Within seconds we were crackleing with electricity. Rev Electric was the best option. Electricity equals light. Light equals bye, bye shadows.

“Laizen will have you!” Riut shouted as he wielded more shadows to grab me again.

We dodge the shadows but they were fast.

“We need to get to Riut!” Silver told me.

I nodded. I had an idea.

“Get ready for a surge,” I said.

I charged straight at him.

“Fools!” Riut yelled as he summoned more shadows to defend him.

I could tell Riut wasn’t an up front attacker. He kept his distance, used his shadows to defend himself. Get in close and you had the advantage.

I let the shadows get in close as I charged.

“Kalila?” I heard Silver notified me uneasily.

“Not yet,” I said as they got closer. “Not yet.”

I jumped in the air. The shadows were all around me now just a few feet from me.

“Now!” I yelled as I channeled my energy into the suit.

Silver channeled the energy shooting electricity in a sphere like shape around us. The shadows faded away. The way we charged for us extremely close to Riut now. I fell, aiming to knock down Riut. He barley dodged.