Injured and Captured- Chapter 26 (CFH)

——————

School

——————

{Kalila’s POV}

“Stupid arm!” I whispered under my breath as we dodged an other strike from Meta.

“Maybe it wasn’t a good idea for you to draw her attention over here,” Silver commented in our link.

It annoyed the crap out of me that the only thing I could do was dodge and try and make Meta use her own strength against her. I found my chance and got behind Meta and tripped her. I wish Alyssa could come over here and help but I could clearly tell she was stuck in a wall. How do you get stuck in a wall? I had no clue.

Meta sprang back up trying to land a kick. The only way I dodged was flipping backwards on one hand. I saw a knife on Meta’s belt and I could tell it wasn’t going to be good.

“Max, where are you!” I shouted as I released one of my blades.

“Sorry we’re late,” I heard Steel say a second later.

I couldn’t help but breath a sigh of relief as Max Steel tackled Meta, breaking the wall behind her and throwing her into the next room.

“You four get out of here. Uncle Ferrus already has N-tek on the way,” Max said before Meta shifted in the rubble.

I wanted to help but I knew I was going to be in the way more than backup. I released my Blade mode and ran to Alyssa.

“About time I got rescued,” Alyssa said.

“I could stop right now and not get you out,” I replied as I tried pulled her arms out with my one.

I suddenly felt something creep up behind me.

“Look out!” Alyssa warned.

I ducked but the strike meant for me hit Alyssa and Violet.

“Come on!” Alyssa shouted.

“Sorry,” I said as I turned around to face the E-bot,” Again.”

I gave it a good upper punch, causing it to fall and dissipate into energy. More E-Bots started surrounding us. Violet de-linked from Alyssa.

“Get Alyssa out. Me and Silver will distract them,” Violet told me as she started firing at the bots.

Silver followed suit.

“Well, if anything, that punch loosened you up,” I commented as I tried to get Alyssa out again.

“Just hurry up,” Alyssa growled.

I managed to pull her from the wall.

“Thank you,” Alyssa said.

“Let’s go,” I nodded.

The two of use bolted down the hallway, weaving and striking down bits when we could. Violet and Silver linked back into us.