Power of Three- Chapter 50 (CFH)

————————

Laizen’s Ship- Universe 1

————————

Kalila’s POV

“I could always try to overload the cell’s control pad,” I suggested to Max.

“That would work if Laizen didn’t know our every move,” he sighed,” Not to mention that I have already tried that as soon as we got thrown in here.”

“Ugh,” I groaned putting my head between my legs,” That’s all the ideas I have right now.”

“Me too,” Max complained.

We were currently sitting back to back with the cell wall separating us. I glanced over at Alyssa who was laying on her back, starring at the celling. I was wondering what she was doing, thinking. Maybe she was seeing into one of her universes.

To bad Laiz.....

I stoped my train of thoughts.

“That’s why...” I muttered to myself trying to come to grips with my realization.

“What is it?” Asked Max noticing my surprised voice.

“I think I know why we’re here and why Alyssa’s the key,” I said.

Alyssa seemed to realize I was talking and turned her head to me, trying to figure out what I was saying.

“To little, to late,” Laizen’s voice come from somewhere.

I stood up, ready to fight or escape, whatever option was available but unfortunately they weren’t. Our cells filled with gas. Alyssa who had been unfortunately laying next to one of the events slumped and slept soundly.

“Hold your breath!” I yelled taking a deep breath myself,” It’s knockout gas.”

My eyes stung as the gas hit my face. I forced myself not to take a breath thought my body was desperate for oxygen. I suddenly heard something hit the floor in the cell beside me. Max had breathed in the gas. My vision started to blur but I couldn’t tell if it was because of the gas or the lack of oxygen. Either way I ran out of time. I took a breath and I didn’t remember hitting the floor.

————————

Laizen’s Ship- Universe 1

————————

Silver’s POV

I never did appreciate some of the things my human body could do until I was being held captive in it. I could think and struggle all I wanted without the fear of running out of REV energy and going offline. Humans had a longer battery life then us Ultra-links did.

Riut guarded us as we waited to figure out what was happening next. It had been about two hours since us Ultra-links had been separated from our hosts.