end of Majorine

The two sisters clashed.......... Majorine could see the anger in her sister's face enough she shouted at Veronica "I have had enough Veronica." she knelt to the ground.

Ezra looked up to see "what is going on?"She thought.

"The only thing that can kill royal rider is a sword forged by a dragon blood." Veronica said to Majorine. She then pointed her sword at !Majorine "you are going to die sis........"

"He told you that you will win didn't he." Majorine asked "just because your blood killed Brandon it doesn't mean you can't be manipulated....","Stop it!"Veronica raised her voice to Majorine

He doesn't control me I know it myself. Her fury begun to change the weather ,lightening bolts begun to fall from the sky hitting buildings down.

Ezra looked up and saw william turn his back.

She held a bow and arrow then targeted william " goodnight william."
She fired the arrow to his head...........

William turned and held the arrow. He looked at Ezra and sped up to her "what part of immortal didn't you get?"He then placed the arrow through Ezra's heart.

Her body turned cold and fell to the ground "goodnight Ezra Tabaias." William laughed out loud ,suddenly he was pulled by Tabaias cool what have you done? Tabaias asked as he ran to Ezra "Ezra please talk" he cried "what she was only in the way."William said no she wasn't Tabaias whispered and in a split second he snapped William's neck.

Tabaias then teleported away with Ezra's body. William's body remained on the ground.

Back to Majorine and Veronica......
It begun to rain heavily in the kingdom, Majorine still down and Veronica still looking at her. "You know we could have worked together sister if u had given me the throne to dragon shale the key to realm of dragons." Said Veronica.

She looked at Majorine "finish me Veronica.". "Okay.." She said and passed the sword into Majorine's heard then snapped her neck.
"Noooo......." Hermes shouted as she fell from the sky. Her wings could no longer fly because she had lost her rider.

Majorine looked as her breathing begun to elapse my queen you know you can become immortal by draining your son my queen.", Hermes said telepathically "no I couldn't stop what's coming ,I could only slow it down Hermes." She looked at Hermes "well its been a pleasure serving you my queen." She said "me to Hermes for dragon sh....." she blocked out as she took her last breathe.

Hermes begun to burn up "you won't win veronica."said Hermes "I already have ." she laughed. Hermes burnt from fire" I was born from fire and to fire I return she closed her eyes as the fire covered the entire body."

3hour later..........

Majorine's men were in grief that both king and queen had passed away. Sebastian looked to the tallest building and saw Veronica, in fear Sebastian jumped a dragon and left chufix immediately to dragon shale.

The dragon crashed into town square. People begun to panic on seeing the dragon and from behind it Sebastian walked out with injuries. "People of dragon shale Veronica has won and she's coming run all of you."he shouted