Evernoor kingdom

Hosea and Isabel kept walking in the forest. Isabel was filled of  pity for Hosea that he had lost his sister ,they later settled down.it was all quiet and the little prince was asleep in Isabel's hands.

"Where are we going Hosea." she asked "Evernoor of course its potentially the only kingdom that's still standing.","impossible Evernoor doesn't exist it ended 8 years ago."Isabel argued.

A smoke begun form itself in front of them "please help."it was Tabaias with Ezra's dead body Hosea moved back "what do you want?" he asked Tabaias changed form into a normal man "please she's my only daughter." Tabaias knelt down to Hosea's feet "I know where Evernoor is just save my daughter Hosea. ",

"if you know where Evernoor is why don't you take her there." Hosea asked with fury in his eyes Tabaias looked down with sorrow "only you has the power to bring back the dead Hosea,Evernoor can bring back the dead but I don't have time remember she's half demon please. "

Hosea looked at Ezra "Isabel get me fire herbs."immediately "okay"  Isabel rushed "thank you." tears ran down Tabaias' face, he then stood up "Evernoor is there..... "He pointed at a valley "your blood can open the gates."

He then begun to walk "Tabaias!" he stopped "why do you do this?" Hosea asked him "your a teenager with a half demon for a girlfriend and a royal dragon rider in your hands now my daughter just know we do some things because we must Hosea." Tabaias said

A fog formed and Tabaias was no longer there..... He left Hosea in deep thought of what he had said............"Here are the flowers."he was knocked out of concentration , he then put the flowers onto Ezra's deep wound rise rise rise he shouted as a Ezra's body begun to glow.

In dragonshale .........

The people of the kingdom were all in fear as they looked at tge dark cloud heading to the kingdom. Adults,children, all cried for a savior.

Veronica walked through the gates of the kingdom. She smiled looking at the castle with an army of undead behind her, the dragon then flew into town and landed down,it then swung its tail destroying buildings and killing people. It then blew ice fire onto the people and froze the entire kingdom.

After some time Veronica walked through the town looking at the wonderful destruction caused by the dragon as she head to the castle.
She held a knife and cut her palm "what do you want?" a ghostly figure of a man in a hood appeared "oh......guardian of dragon shale take me to the castle of the royal family" she said "Am sorry only royal blood members can get there." she smiled and said "I to am of royal blood."

She showed her blood to the guardian "follow me." they then vanished and appeared into the castle halls "guardian guardian." she called but there was no answer "well he left. ", a man walked out from the nearby dark corner "Brandon what do you want ?","what is it bad to see my future queen."

When you bring me back to life." I am going to bring you back since all royals are gone "not all of them." Brandon said what do you mean not all of them?" ,"There is a royal, the baby Veronica." She looked shocked "impossible Hosea had no baby with him.

" Brandon moved closer and whispered "that child's magic is strong kill it and it will all be yours." and vanished leaving Veronica standing alone she screamed out of anger and released fire from her hands that destroyed Majorine's portrait on the wall "sister even when your dead you torture me." she said as she looked at it burn down.

100years ago.......
"Well to be sincere the energy this machine can make is equivalent to one hundred lasers."A man spoke in a conference room Mr Tabaias can this machine stop what is to come, you know what I mean Mr Tabaias." Asked one of the men seated in the conference room "am not sure sir but it can do."

"Then we don't need more of your crap. "the president said Mr Tabaias "I expected more from such a great mind". Tabaias put his laptop back in the bag and moved out.

It was 2019 in Washington DC. Tabaias got into his car why can't they listen those fools he thought. " we interrupt the airing of this program to inform the public that A comet is heading for earth in the next hours the government..... " Tabaias turned off the radio and stopped the car "Ezrael."he thought and immediately changed  the car's direction.............

Present day.........
"Hosea are you sure this is the way to Evernoor am tired." Isabel moaned we are almost there. He said they had surely moved through forests without rest.

"We are here actually here." looked at at the golden gates of Evernoor the gates had a shield covering the entire kingdom.

The gates had a symbol of a winged horse "Pegasus." Isabel said
I know right now let me break this down. He released fire from his hand and begun to burn the gate.

It then struck him back with lighting into a tree. Magical gates nice one Hosea said his hand was bleeding and when his blood dropped on the ground the gates opened as a man walked out "prince Hosea dragon blood welcome to Evernoor."

"We have a friend who needs to be healed."Hosea pleaded "where is she?" asked the man "Isabel lead the way." she ran with a group of nurses to the forest.

2019.......
Tabaias rushed his car to a school and a little girl rushed to it "daddy what is going on why are people panicking?"she asked "your going to be fine."........

Tabaias touched her head and rubbed it "just know I love you no matter what." She smiled for she knew she was safe in her fathers arms.

Hosea: some time we lose a lot loved ones battles family but we have to move on.

Hosea looked at Ezra on the bed and turned to Isabel carrying the baby "we should call him Tim." Hosea said , Isabel smiled "Tim Dragonblood the last royal dragon rider." She touched his hand and a vision came to her mind, she saw dragons a full world of them "Isabel Isabel Isabel." Hosea called her out

"What did you see?" he asked "dragons a full world of them." She replied "His dragon is calling him." How, this place is shielded by powerful magic."Isabel commented "yeah I know that means where ever the dragon is its too powerful." He looked at the baby with fear..............