beginning

Everything seemed to be in slow motion as Tim was setting up to run, he could feel the earth's energy and his eyes were glowing brighter than ever "start." They all set off for the run through the dark forest, it was a competitive season and only the best and powerful could handle the competition,

Tim reached the entrance of the forest and stopped for a while, despite being a head of the rest he could still hear the wallowing and cries of the spirits of people that were slaughtered in that place.

He sighed and took in a deep breath relax  you can do it he told himself and set off to the woods, "I have to win this for more points."

He pushed himself and ran faster, "hey tim D!" a vampire showed up in front of him and  caught him by the neck "you really think you can run faster than us."
Said the leader of the  vampires "yes jason." Tim replied confidently.

"Then I should break you poor legs kid ." He tightened his grip on Tim's neck "or I should kill you and see how long it takes to find a dead body of a boy like you."

Tim tried to struggle for air, he could feel his life force fading away and he begun to fall unconscious.

"I can't die looking at Jason's ugly face." He thought

Enough Jason... called out a girl from a distance, Tim looked to see a pale skin blonde haired  girl who had come to his rescue

"Monica what the hell are you doing here?" He sounded nervous and dropped Tim immediately.

"I heard his heart beat slowing down." She looked at him who was coughing trying to recover from the incident that had just happened.

"What..... his weak just like the other witch boys in this academy." Jason laughed with his crew.

He turned to Tim who was on the ground trying to stand up but he stepped on him pushing him back down "stop it his just a kid Jason."monica pleaded

"Please go away..." Tim pleaded to Jason
"Or you will do what."Jason dared him to "come on crew let's leave the weak."
Tim begun to loose his nerve, he was tired of being called weak

"Am not weak Jason ." He said, Jason turned To him and you are what then he asked.

"Why don't you come closer and see." Tim smiled but it seemed like he was a different person now.

Monica sensed it "Jason run away from him." She warned him but his ego got the best of him.

Guys let's kill this kid. They all attacked but Tim stopped all of them and put them in a hold.

"What the..... "Jason couldn't believe it
He couldn't move it felt like I like had been paralysed.

Tim didn't say a word but lifted his hand and made  a fist that automatically  killed
Jason's crew.

Jason was scared maybe he deserved it maybe he could change But it was too late

"Mr dragonblood  enough." Said the head mistress and Tim released Jason and his half crew.

"The race ended minutes ago and your here killing each other, mr Dragonblood and Terance to my office immediately."

"Yes miss Rosalia."they both teleported away, the academy was headed by miss Rosalia the most powerful vampire in the council.

She was barely old but her eyes were always dim and grey you couldn't distinguish wic is the pupil.

"Monica" ,she said "you know I can smell you.", "Yes my lady."she replied "what happened her?" she asked

"The vampires picked a fight with the young sorcerer my lady.", thank you for your information."

Miss Rosalia begun to straw around the scene.

"my lady..."

"Yes Monica."

"The young sorcerer..... I sensed something in him do you think he is a...."

"Monica don't ever say that.", "you know they died with their queen majorine ten years ago ."

"I won't my lady its been a pleasure." Monica said and then  then ran off to the woods leaving miss Rosalia who was shaking Because of the power she felt.