the war of chufix

Ezra and Victoria looked at William and Tabaias.

Are you going to fight Victoria." William shouted "yeah you think am here for what." She replied "you and what army." William laughed with sarcasm Victoria smiled this army she thought to herself.

The ground begun to quake as demons crawled out of the cracks a gateway to the underworld Tabaias commented. And in less than a minute thousands of demons stood behind Ezra and Victoria "I never knew you had an army of demons." Ezra commented "now you know."

Meanwhile............
Majorine flew to the two dragons, "Hermes I need you."she said am in kinda of busy my queen."Hermes replied. Her wings spread in the sky as the other aimed its fire to Hermes.

Enough.....! She commanded,her fury glowed up on her face. The dragon's bright red eyes begun to dim out "no." it replied "then die." she commanded as the dragon's energy flowed into Majorine's hands. Its wings dried up and it begun to crumble to dust.

"Such massive power." Hermes thought

Majorine jumped onto Hermes "let's go face my sister." She touched Hermes "let's head north." Said Hermes she flapped her wings as she raised her altitude and just vanished.

Tabaias looked up "she's gone." thought and smirked "attack......."
William. Shouted. The entire zombie and vampire army launched to
Attack.

Before the undead could attack fire from the sky fell in between. Victoria looked up to see dragons from the sky heading to William "attack." Victoria commanded her army of demons. All demonic beings,dogs,gargoyles and other creatures ran others flew some crawled to the undead. The war begun to take place. The two groups clashed to epic battle.

Meanwhile veronica.......

Veronica flew with her dragon to a dark cave . The dragon landed down as she jumped off the dragon, she walked into the dark cave. She raised her hand and created a fire orb that lit up the entire cave.

"What do you want my child?"Asked an old man, "father ! We meet again."Veronica replied "I thought I gave you my power now you want to cause war against the kingdoms this power is for unity Veronica not war." Said the old man as he walked from the darkness to Veronica "am not using it for war I just want to kill my little sister, father." The old man moved away from her "your choice." he said as he vanished away "well it is the prophecy remember Veronica. "

Veronica then looked at her hand and then a mark of a dragon formed on her palm "yes." she said. She then moved out to her dragon.

"Did you get it?"asked the dragon "oh I have."she said as she looked on her palm once more. "Time to finish what I started." She said, the dragon lifted its self off the ground.

At chufix
William and Tabaias still stood at the highest building "beautiful isn't it William all four kingdoms in one place shedding blood.", "Actually demons don't have blood Tabaias." William answered, Tabaias looked at William "well you know what I mean." Tabaias said rapidly.

Ezra got tired her sword had sliced enough and though she had brutal strength the couldn't take more of the war. She fell to the ground her sword turned heavy before her eyes "what is going on." she asked herself "why am I weak." ,you can't take more of battle into you Ezra said Azaron "go stop William."

Azaron's eyes turned green as he levitated all the undead that were in her way "go..now..." he said.

Ezra lifted her sword and held her shield and charged to William. "William," she shouted "your dead."

"Time for plan B."william thought to himself. He looked at Ezra and casted a spell that begun to split the earth but Ezra was fast enough to dodge her fall into two oh fuck it. He said trying to keep track of Ezra's movements and silence befell his mind as he tried to concentrate on how to find Ezra.

And unbelievably she appeared behind him and the went down the building together...............

Ezra and William fell about 100 floors to the grhound into the sewers. Their swords touched as they produced a force. Ezra's eyes turned red and begun shooting at william endlessly but he wasn't harmed "impossible these bullets kill immortals." She said.

Well I am the most powerful wizard he said as he stepped into the light "oh..... my......God." Ezra dropped her sword looking at the beast that stood before her. William had transformed into a winged beast with horns "I am a raider and a wizard." His voice echoed in the sewers
as he laughed at out loudly. "Now let's play." He held Ezra by the neck.
She dropped her gun and begun to struggle for her life.

Suddenly, he stopped and dropped Ezra down..............."she's here isn't she." Ezra asked.

At the surface everyone looked at the sky as everything begun to turn dark "retrieve."shouted the demon commander "she's here."Said Victoria.

Veronica's dragon landed in the middle of the kingdom of chufix ( well what was remaining of it though it was already .......). "Where is Majorine?" Veronica shouted as she jumped off the dragon,Azaron stood from the crowd "Veronica,...." She looked at him "what do you want weakling?" All the witches laughed. Azaron smiled and formed fire from his hand and throw it at Veronica.

She delusionally looked at his attack and put her arm in the way.......
An explosion happened and a huge cloud of smoke was formed pathetic attacks don't work on me Azaron she walked out of the cloud "Burn." She said. The dark dragon behind her stood and flew into the air, the knights and riders begun to run in fear, the dragon opened its mouth and begun to burn all of them the knights the riders.

"Watch your people die."she laughed looking at Azaron and Victoria.
Azaron begun cast a spell "soirées..........." And from no where Tabaias held Azaron's mouth shut and passed a sword through him "Good night my king."He said and pushed him to the ground.

"Know you are going to lose Azaron....."she moved to him as he fought for his life.

She held up her sword and looked at Victoria." Tabaias leave us ." "Yes my queen." He flew away Victoria "I need you to go away now."
"You won't win." Victoria replied then teleported away.

It was now a moment of silence for Veronica, she looked at Azaron's body and the dragon burn the knights and riders "this is the world I need, my..............."

" Hello big sister." she was interrupted by Majorine. Majorine wore a golden armor and a sword.

"I knew you will come for your end Majorine." Veronica pointed her sword to Majorine.

Veronica's silver hair begun to glow as she set off the ground. "Let's end this..... "Majorine said