chapter twelve .

Today was Thanksgiving Day and I had just got my hair done at the salon. Anthony was picking Kylie, Meagan and myself up a little after noon so we could meet his family.

I won't lie, I'm a bit nervous. Shit, a whole lot of fucking nervous if I'm being honest.

"Vuala!" The hairstylist said "You like?"

She spun me around in the mirror and I covered my mouth in shock that my hair was now blonde. I looked up at her and at the mirror again.

"Oh my goodness, I love it. Thank you!" I smiled.

Ding.

"Hello ladies." I heard Anthony say as he enetered the salon.

"Heyyy." The ladies under the dryer said, staring at him.

I stood up as I ran my fingers through my hair while Anthony paid the lady. I couldn't believe I had blonde hair.

"You ready to go gorgeous?" He asked, standing behind me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I nodded and smiled.

Once we said our goodbyes and got settled in Anthony's car, I could feel him staring at me as I put my seatbelt on.

"What?" I asked, looking at him.

"That blonde hair makes you look SO.DAMN.SEXY!" He said between each kiss. I felt his hand caress my face before his lips parted from mine.

"Thank you baby. I see you trying to do the blonde too?" I asked, in reference to his now dyed blonde curls.

"I have to match my girl's fly." He winked at me, putting his seatbelt on before pulling off from the salon.

•••

Anthony and I stood on the balcony that connected with his room and smoked a blunt before heading over to his parents house.

Everyone was here but his mother said nobody started arriving yet so we just waited it out until at least a few people were there.

"Come here." Anthony said, pulling me by my waist.

Just as I was about to kiss him, Meagan loud ass came out onto the balcony.

"Ouu, look at the lovebirds." She teased "Let me get a picture."

Anthony turned me around while I still stood between his legs and I posed as she snapped a few pictures.

I felt a little buzz from the blunt due to me not really taking that many puffs. I didn't wanna be meeting his parents and be high, that'll most def give off a bad impression.

"You two are so cute!" Meagan exclaimed grabbing the blunt from Anthony.

He kissed my cheek & hopped down from the balcony.