chapter fifteen .

"Woahhh this looks so good

"Woahhh this looks so good." I looked around the painted tattoo parlor.

"You like it?" Anthony smiled , looking around.

"Yes baby, I love it."

"Wassup cuz." A light skin man said, smiling.

"Wassup son." Anthony dapped him off.

"This my lady, Nicole."

"Hey.." He said "Nice to meet the shorty who got my cousin swept off his feet."

I looked at Anthony and smiled, seeing his face turn a bright red.

"Nice to meet you?" I questioned.

"Oh shit, my bad. I'm Donte but people call me Smoke."

"Nice to meet you, Smoke." I smiled "You painted all this?"

"Yea, I can't wait til it's finished. Just a few more touches and we'll start adding everything in and be open for business." He did a little dance.

"Yup. Me and Smoke been dreaming of this place since we were kids and now we're finally here, doing it." Anthony said.

"Manifestation baby." I said, hugging him "I'm proud of you two."

••

After Anthony showed me his tattoo place, we got lunch with Smoke and headed to pick up the girls.

"What do you think about a tattoo?" I asked him.

"Like getting one?" He asked, looking at the road.

"Doing one on me."

"I'd love to, I'm honored baby." He smiled at me, rubbing circles around my knee. "What you have in mind?"

" I have 5 small tattoos, I want something big this time but I don't know what yet."

"Okay baby, just let me know." He said.

After 15 minutes of driving, we were finally at Anthony's parents house. I didn't know what was going on with the case and I was getting more and more anxious as the days and weeks passed.

One of the girls recorded Kyle hitting me so hopefully that works in my favor. He can't get my baby, he just can't.

Some nights I don't even sleep because I'm so busy watching her, praying over her. Kylie is my world. The reason I wake up in the mornings, it'll kill me if someone just took her away from or something happened.

"MOMMMYYYY!!!!!" Kylie screamed as we walked in.

"Hey princess!" I smiled, bending to her level.

I kissed all over her face, causing my pretty girl to smile before she ran off to finish playing.

Mama Crystal said she had some good news for me. She wanted us to come over for dinner so she can share whatever her news was.

We all gathered around the table, talking and laughing and just enjoying the evening.

"I love this tatoes mamaw." Kylie said, stuffing her face.

"Thank you sweet pea." Crystal said.