chapter six .

hi loves ☺️ , just wanted to inform you that this chapter will be mainly about Nicole reminiscing and talking her relationship with Kyle so it will be in bold .

••••

I had the day off and Meagan took Kylie to the park a while ago with her insecure ass girlfriend. I couldn't stand her but who was I to deny my baby of hanging with her Auntie Megz if she wanted to take her to have fun?

Anthony was at work so he couldn't really text like that due to his clients waiting. We did agree on a play date for our girls next week at his house.

I sat on the sofa, flipping through the channels. I took my eyes off of the tv and focused it onto the picture of Kyle and I's first date.

I stared at the picture, bringing my mind all the way back when we were happy..

I pulled my red and gold shirt down, examining myself in the full length mirror. I took two bobbipins and pinned the front of my hair back a little.

I grabbed my lipgloss and put some on, feeling better about my appearance now. I was now ready for my date with Kyle.

"I'm ready." I texted him.

Luckily he was out waiting outside already for me. I grabbed my clutch and headed out of my room and down the stairs.

"Nana, I'm going out." I yelled towards the kitchen.

"Okay baby! Be careful please." She said, walking to where the door entrance was.

I kissed her cheek and gave her a hug. It was a Friday afternoon and Kyle was taking me out on an ice cream date. I was excited because I loved any type of ice cream.

After a few hours of walking and just talking, we finally stopped for our ice cream and I was happy. I pulled a few strings of hair behind my ear and looked down, picking at my ice cream.