chapter fourteen .

i am soo sorry for the delay y'all , so much has been going on with my personal life but things are getting better ☺️ .
* ALWAYS PUT YOURSELF FIRST !!
- here's an update , enjoy ..

•••

I slowly opened my eyes, grabbing my head. I think it was safe to say that I had fun last night. Sitting up in bed, I looked over and Anthony wasn't there but I did smell bacon which meant he was downstairs.

I grabbed the sheets and covered my naked body, getting out of bed. I let my feet hit the cold wooden floors as I made my way out down the stairs. God! My legs were aching.

As I got closer to the kitchen, I heard soft jazz playing and the breakfast aroma got stronger. Everything smelled so good.

Anthony's back was turned towards the stove so he didn't see me enter the kitchen. I laughed a little watching him dance as he flipped the pancakes.

"Baby." He smiled as he turned around "Goodmorning beautiful."

"Morning." I blushed.

Anthony say the spatula down and walked over to me, grabbing my hand. He pulled me towards him, kissing my forehead.

"How did you sleep?" He smirked.

"I slept really good." I sat, sitting at the island.

Anthony slid me a glass of water and an aspirin for my head.

"Thank you." I said.

After eating breakfast, we checked on the girls and climbed right back into bed. My leg draped across Anthony's and I laid on his chest. His long fingers caressed my scalp as we watched tv.

"Thank you for last night." I said, looking up at him.

Kissing my forehead, he met my eyes "The pleasure is all mine."

•••

It had been 2 weeks since I'd been served with papers from Kyle for full custody of Kylie and if I'm being honest, I was still pretty upset about it.

Tonight was my night to work so I was at home getting ready with Meagan. Anthony's mom insisted that Kylie stayed at her place for the next few days until we figure out the court situation.

"I'm still gonna beat her ass for putting her hands on you." I said, applying my lashes.

"Bu-" I cut her off.

"No bitch, I went through that shit with Kyle and I won't let you go through it."

Soon as we were about head out, the lights flickered on and off.

"I hate this damn place." Meagan said, stuffing her boots into her suitcase.

"I know, me too! I can't wait to move."

"Speaking of move, what's going on with you and Anthony? He tapped that ass sooo are y'all moving in together?"

My eyes grew wide as I grabbed my coat.

"Shut up bitch." I said "That was a one time thing and besides, I've only known him for a few months."

"Bitchhhh, one time thing my ass!!" She laughed "You haven't had dick since Kyle. The connection between you two is amazing, Nic. You know I'm not lying."

I laughed and ignored her as we both walked out into the cold. The temperature was like 40 degrees and I was not for it.

"I think you should talk to him about it, you already be over there a lot." Meagan said, zipping her jacket.