Chapter 6

Chapter 6

The next morning, we get the things we need for her room and get Angel's things moved in. I look at him and ask "What are we going to tell the club?" He says "We have a meeting with Galindo, Adelita and the club tonight. Galindo and Adelita are working out a peace treaty and we are going to be mediators. We'll get her moved in and then tell them that we talked to Adelita about Mouse moving in with us and us adopting her." he tells me. "Okay. So, when will we get her?" I ask. "I'll talk to Adelita tonight." he tells me. "What if she doesn't agree to letting her come?" I ask, starting to freak out. "She will. Trust me mi amor." he says. "Okay." I say. I pull away from him and take a couple of deep breaths.

We sit on the couch for a while, waiting on time for him to leave for that meeting and I am thinking about things. I see Angel watching me and he asks "What's on your mind mi amor?" I look at him and say "You said you guys were meeting at the Indian casino right?" I ask and he nods. "Let me ride with you. We can elope and spend the night there and then head to get our little girl in the morning and file the adoption papers." I say. "Are you sure about this baby?" he asks. I look him dead in the eyes and ask "You're not?" He smirks and says "Let's get our bag packed." he says and I rush to him and crash my lips with his. When we come up for air, we head to the bedroom and as I am putting clothes in a bag, he moves to a small box that he has on the dresser. Pulling out a small velvet bag, he takes something out of it and puts it in the inside pocket of his kutte. I look at him confused when he looks at the object in his hand. Turning to me, he walks over and kneels in front of me. "You are such an amazing woman. I don't know if I will ever truly deserve you but it would make me the happiest man in the world if you would let me spend the rest of my life trying? Marry me?" he asks. I nod my head yes and say "Yes Angel. Yes." He slips the engagement ring on my finger and it fits perfect. He picks me up, kissing me, and says "I love you." I smile and say "I love you too but where did you get a ring?" I ask laughing. "It was my mom's. Got it from Pop when I moved in here." he tells me and I look at him shocked. "I told you I'm in love with you." he says and I can't help the smile that comes to my face.

We head out to the clubhouse and everyone looks at us confused when we pull up. "What's going on?" Bishop asks. "Lexi is going with us. We're getting married after the meeting." Angel tells them and they all look at us shocked. We all load up and head to the casino. When we get there, Bishop tells his contact there "We need a room for the night. We got two wanting to get hitched." The man looks at me and Angel and says "Give me an hour and we'll have everything set up." he tells me. "Thank you." I say and Angel nods.

An hour later, we are standing in front of the preacher man and saying our vows. I had asked Taza to give me away and EZ had Chucky on video chat so that he could see me get married. Once we are pronounced husband and wife, they give us another hour to go to our room before the meeting. Once we get to our room, he closes the door and we start shedding clothes on the way to the bed. I lay back on the bed and he hovers over me and wastes no time entering me. Putting his forehead to mine, he thrusts in and out slow and easy and whispering how much he loves me. Kissing me deeply, we both moan into the kiss as we find our release together. Putting his forehead back to mine, I whisper "Thank you Angel." He kisses me one more time and says "Anything for my esposa." and I can't help but smile.

We get up and get dressed and we hear a knock on the door. He answers and sees Taza standing there. "Time to go brother." he says and looks at me and says "You coming?" I look at Angel and he nods so I say "Yeah." We head into the meeting and I stay to the side with EZ. Once the meeting is done, the rest of the guys introduce themselves to Adelita and when Angel and I get there, Angel says "We want to talk to you a minute." She nods and we move to the side, away from everyone. "We got married today." Angel says and she smiles softly. "Congratulations." she tells us. "Thank you. But we wanted to talk to you about Mouse." I say. She smiles wide and says "You want her?" I nod and say "We want to adopt her." I say. "Come to the campsite in the morning. I'll have her things ready." she tells me. I hug her and say "Thank you Adelita." She nods and says "Take care of her. She's been through a lot." I nod and say "We will." before she excuses herself and I look at Angel and smile. Hank walks over and asks "You're still here? Isn't this your wedding night?" and smirks. "You're right Hank." I say before saying "Good night everyone." and pulling Angel towards the door and to our room. Once inside, he picks me up and tosses me on the bed and we spend the rest of the night making love and just enjoying our wedding night.