Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Waking up the next morning, I wake up and Mouse is still snuggled against me and my arms are around her still but Angel is gone. I lay there and run my fingers through her hair and just watch her sleep. A few minutes later, Angel opens the bedroom door and leans down and whispers "Mouse, bebita, wake up. Papa brought breakfast." She starts to stir and moves closer to me. "Mija, wake up." I whisper and she opens her eyes. "Hola mama." I smile and say "Hey baby." She turns over and sees Angel there and says "Hola papa." He smiles and says "Morning Princesa. Time for breakfast." We get up and head to the kitchen to eat.

Sitting at the table, Angel looks at me and asks "She needs to be in school don't she?" Mouse tenses and I say "I can homeschool her. Adelita gave me the info so that we can keep her going." I tell him. "Okay good." he says. "After we eat, do you want to follow me to the clubhouse?" he asks and I nod my head yes.

After eating, we head to the clubhouse and as soon as we walk in, we walk over to one of the tables and Chucky walks over. "Mouse, this is your Tio Chucky. If mama and papa aren't here and you need something, you let him or Tio EZ know. Okay?" I ask and she nods. We are sitting around when the door to the clubhouse opens and in walks a couple of guys in Reaper kuttes. I see Happy, Quinn and Tig walk in and I tense a little. Then I see her. My sister. I tell Mouse "Stay here a minute." Lettie walks over and says "I got her." I nod and head over to the Reaper men and as soon as I walk over, Venus says "Hello little sister." I don't say a word. I just pull her into a hug and the tears start to fall. I let go of her and look at the guys. "Hey guys." I say. "Hey little one." Quinn says before hugging me and Happy walks over "Hey little girl." Tig looks at me and says "Hey Doll." I hug him tight and say "Hey Tiggy." I pull away and Venus asks "How have you been Alexis?" she asks and I say "Good V. Really good. I want you to meet a couple of people." I tell her and her and Tig follow me over to a table. "This is Angel. My husband. And this little one is our daughter Mouse." I say and they look at me shocked before a smile breaks out on their faces. "Baby, these are your Tio's Happy, Quinn and Tig and your Tia Venus." I say and she looks at them and then me and I say "You can trust them. Their mama's family." I tell her and she smiles. Getting up, she walks over and hugs Venus and says "Hola Tia." before looking at the guys and saying "Hola Tios." and they say hello back.

We sit around talking to the guys and they move over and are talking to Angel and Mouse is staying really close to Angel. "She's a daddy's girl isn't she?" Venus asks. "She really is." I tell her. "So how did you end up married?" she asks. "I started working here and Angel works here too. We started talking and he asked about my tattoo and I told him about Jax and that I don't get involved with people and he talked me into giving him thirty days to show me he was different and he actually proved himself. We got married and adopted Mouse." I tell her, leaving out a lot of details that she didn't need to know. "I'm happy for you Alexis." she says. "Thanks V. He's been really good to me and Mouse is just the greatest kid." I tell her and she hugs me.

When they go to leave, Tig pulls me to the side. "I want to apologize for how I treated you when Jax died." he tells me. "Tiggy, don't worry about it. We're good." I tell him. "Thanks Doll. It was a rough time for all of us and we didn't take into consideration what you were dealing with but that Angel guy, he loves you Doll. He loves you and that little girl so much." He tells me. "I know. Tiggy, he's so good to me and her. I honestly feel like he put me back together." I tell him. "We're all happy for you." he tells me. "Can you do something for me?" I ask. "Anything Doll Face." he says. "Can you tell Chibs I'm sorry?" I ask. "I'll tell him Sweetheart." he tells me before hugging me and heading to his bike with Venus on the back. After they all leave, Angel walks over and asks "Did you know they were coming?" I shake my head no and say "My sister wanted to make things right with me and I'm glad she did. I missed her so much Angel." I tell him. "I know amor." he says as he pulls me closer. Mouse walks over and hugs me and I hold her close in between me and Angel and I honestly feel complete.