Chapter 1

America had woken up a bit earlier than usual, it was currently 5:35 AM when he would normally get up around 10 or 11. But, that would have to come to an end because today he was going to check out the college he was going to be at. He was already accepted, but he hadn't heard from any of his friends if they were accepted as well. He was just going today to tour the school, meet the teachers, and all of that good stuff.

  He got out of bed, heading into his bathroom and getting ready, putting on his glasses and getting dressed in a plain black hoodie and some ripped jeans and some sneakers, he wasn't in the mood to get all dressed up. He headed downstairs quietly, not wanting to wake anyone up but when he got downstairs and into the living room he saw someone sitting on the couch, and who it was wasn't surprising at all...

It was Florida.

  America let out a sigh, turning on the light which startled Florida. "Florida...what are you doing?" He asked. Florida looked at America "Oh, it's just you...I'm trying to see how many days I can stay awake just off of coffee and nothing else." America was concerned, yet not surprised, Florida was always doing something stupid. "Florida...go to bed," America said before leaving the house before anyone else woke up. He headed to the college and he managed to get there just barely on time, 7 AM. The college was a bit further away then he expected.

  He went up to a group that he assumed was there for the tour, and that's when he saw Japan and South Korea. "You guys got in?" America said more than asked, and since the two were talking they were a bit startled that America just came out of basically no one. "Uh, yeah, as if we would miss out on being able to share a dorm together," Japan said, wrapping his arm around South Korea. The two were super close and would always talk about either manga, K-pop, or shows. "Well, I'm glad you two got in, who else did though?" America asked, looking around them."

  "Canada, Australia, Greenland, Iceland...A whole bunch of people." South Korea said, fixing his coat a bit since Japan has messed it up. They all talked until someone walked up to the group, who was taller than everyone, which was surprising since there were some pretty tall Countries in the group. America got a closer look to find out it was The United Nations, the principle. He said that he was gonna show everyone around, but he explained that the dorms weren't quite ready so it would be about a week before we would get to figure out who we were sharing a dorm with. He handed all of us our schedule and said to look around the school, get to know the teachers and to meet back here when we were all done.

  I shared a class with Canada, but for the most part, all of my friends had different schedules. We started to go around the school, and it was surprisingly big. We went from class to class to see who our teachers were and where everything was and to get to know the area.

  We found out that China was the History teacher, India was the Computer Science teacher, France was both the Art and Drama teacher, Greece was the math teacher, Egypt was the P.E teacher, Sweden was the Psychology teacher, Ireland was the English teacher, and Spain was the Spanish teacher. Most of the teachers were nice, India was a little awkward and so was Spain, but Sweden was very much out there and open, same with Ireland who seemed hungover. However, China was very strict over everything, he didn't allow phones or any electronics at all in his classroom and he was overall pretty scary. At the end of the day, me, Japan, and South Korea all sat down on the grass outside. The school was pretty big so we did a lot of walking, and I couldn't help but feel a pain in my side.

  At the end of the day, I walked home with Japan and South Korea, who all split off their own ways. Soon I was walking alone and I let out a sigh, soon getting home to chaos, all of the states were up and were in the kitchen having dinner already. The house was filled with either yelling, laughing, or just talking.

I let out a sigh, setting my backpack down and coming into the kitchen.

-------

Wow this is actually garbage lmao

Well, this is chapter 1, please tell me your thoughts or if I made any mistakes.

796 words